Chapter 21

Kayley's POV

"Louis, one problem. I'm pregnant. Pregnant people aren't supposed to go to clubs."

He shrugged. "You don't have to drink. Just come with us! Please!" he begged.

"No," I said.

"PLEASE!" he screamed, getting down on his knees and clasping his hands.

"Louis!" I yelled.

"Kayley!" he yelled back.

I sighed, "I'm not going to the club with you guys. Remember what happened last time, Styles?"

I turned and looked at him. He blushed and looked at the ground, remembering how he tried to get me to sleep with him, then he slapped me when I wouldn't.

"Listen, I really am sorry about that," he muttered.

"Haz, it's fine. I honestly don't care. The past is the past. There's no changing it," I told him.

"Deep," I heard Zayn mumble.

"Unless you're Doctor Who," I muttered.

I heard mumbles of agreement.

"SO WILL YOU?" Lou screamed. I rolled my eyes.

I asked, "Will you stop screaming at me if I say yes?" He nodded. "Then fine."

"YAY!" he screamed. He gave me a huge hug.

Niall pried him off me and said, "Back off. She's mine." I couldn't help but laugh. I reached in my pocket and gave him back his wedding band. He took it with a smile and put it back on his finger.

***

"NIALL!"

"Why did you have to yell if I'm right here?"

I giggled, "Sorry, but what should I wear?"

He walked into my closet and looked through my dresses.

"This one," he said, holding one out to me.

It was my black dress. It had one long sleeve and the other side was strapless. It was pretty tight and it came a little above mid-thigh. Perfect club dress.

"Thanks," I said, pecking him on the lips.

I stripped out of my black jeans and shimmied the dress on my bottom half. I pulled my shirt over my head and turned away from Niall so I could change into a strapless bra. When I had the whole dress on, I turned around and saw Niall staring.

"Like what you see?" I joked. All he did was nod his head. I left him speechless. Ha.

I walked into my closet and grabbed some silver stilettos. I didn't put them on yet cause... well, I might've broken an ankle.

I went over to my dresser and looked through my make up bag. Even though I never wore it, I still had a lot. I pulled out some silver eyeliner and set to work. When I was satisfied, I gave myself a smoky eye look with eyeshadow. I put on a bit of mascara and made sure it didn't clump. I left my lips natural, because nothing I had would look good with the dress.

"You ready?" I muttered to Niall as I cleaned up my room a bit.

"Yup," he said. I took that as a cue to put on my shoes. When I stood up, I was almost Niall's height. He turned around and his jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked.

"Y-y-you..." he stuttered. "You l-look... hot."

I smirked and asked, "Was I not hot before?"