Yeosang and san broke there kiss. Both joong and wooyoung huffed, clearly they were enjoying.

"You two! What about my kiss?"seonghwa asked pointing towards woosan.
"For both of you. Please i don't want to taint my eye watching you guys fuck" seonghwa said to hoongsang couple. Hoongjoong started buttoning up his shirt with extremely red cheecks.
"I will not let anyone see joongie naked." Yeosang slurred.
"Wait i haven't seen him naked myself. Joongie open your cloths for me." Yeosang said moving toward hoongjoong to unbutton the shirt he had buttoned just now.
"No yeosang not here" hoongjoong said trying to hold yeosang's hand, who huffed and pouted.

As soon as this drama ended san pulled seonghwa into a kiss. A hot, wet and open mouthed kiss.
"You guys look so hot kissing." Wooyoung awed as his boyfriends kissed each other.

Wooyoung reached closer to them. San broke the kiss only for wooyoung to take over. Wooyoung kissed seonghwa, lust was evident and a sober could clearly sense it.

He broke the kiss knowing they needed to clear thing before going physical again.

"You guys wanna drink more or done?"
Seonghwa asked settling between his boyfriend.
"I want to drink more." Wooyoung said.
"But love you are already drunk."
"No im not!"
"You are." San said drinking some from his own cup.
"You are no exception." Seonghwa said while taking the cup from san.

" Let me clean some mess, i know yeosang would appreciate it. And you two behave!"

Seonghwa collected all the empty cans bottles and wrappers. Cleaning the place to the best of his ability while woosan were making out and giggling and yeosang had passed out, sleeping on hoongjoong's lap who looked like he was about to fall asleep too.
Seonghwa put both hoongjoong and yeosang in yeosang's bed and made sure they cuddled together.

He collected his own drunk boyfriends who were drunk and had boners.
"Sannie i want kiss you again." Wooyoung said when seonghwa tried to make him stand.
"Hyung i want to kiss him too." San and wooyoung both stood up and were about to press lips together but seonghwa put his hand in between.

"Kiss after you reach our room" Sighing seonghwa pulled them on either side of himself. Wooyoung's head was on his shoulders and other side was san. They were dead drunk, they couldn't hold their weight. He was trying to make them walk properly and wooyoung started kissing his neck which soon turned into sucking. It seems like san liked the idea just as well and started sucking and kissing as well.

Seonghwa was supporting their weights, trying to drag them into the room and hold his moans. The room was just few seconds away but the struggle felt like hours to seonghwa, he had managed to bring them out of yeosang's room, and his boyfriends were not helping him at all.

"Please cooperate both of you " seonghwa said now san had started biting.
Seonghwa was getting hard as well. He some how managed to bring them their room. He literally detached his boyfriend from his body and placed them on the bed.

They were drunk had huge boners and were horny as hell, as they tried to rub against each other.
Seonghwa had two huge hickeys on his neck and a boner as well.

" Sleep both of you please!!" Seonghwa cried removing them from each other.
"But hyung" wooyoung said
"Im tired. if you don't behave there will be consequences." Drunk woosan pouted still complied.
Seonghwa went to his closet to get his clothes to change, he quickly changed.

"Change your clothes before sleeping atleast. " he said to his boyfriends but it was already too late they were already asleep.

Sighing seonghwa removed their belts and unbuttoned their pants.
Both of them cuddled together.
Tucking them in his bed. He went to sleep on wooyoung's bed.

Soon he saw san removing his shirt and cuddling wooyoung again.

Seonghwa tried to fall asleep still a little worried.

Im nt sure if this is a filler but whatever enjoy♡♡♡.
Ignore my mistakes .