"You will eat on time. I have set reminders on your phone so that you will eat on time. You will not strain yourself", added Aditya.

"Wow! Bhabhi you didn't tell me that you are going to stay in the office itself!" spoke Arjun.

"Chhote, you keep your sarcasm with you", said Aditya.

"Aditya, I agree to all your conditions. Now, can we leave?" asked Zoya.

"Come", said Aditya.

They left after bidding bye to Harsh and Anjana. Arjun left with them in the car. First, Aditya dropped Arjun at their office making Zoya confused.

"Aditya, why did you drop him first? You should have first dropped me and then you could have gone with him", said Zoya.

"I'll be spending some time at your office", said Aditya.

"Janab, I don't have time to waste. I am joining after two years, so I'll have lot of work", said Zoya.

"Exactly, you will have lot of work. I am just coming to make sure that you don't drown yourself in the files", said Aditya.

"The workaholic Aditya Hooda telling his wife not to work much! The irony!" exclaimed Zoya.

"Keep taunting me, but I am not going to leave from your office before 11. Now, it's 10, so you have to bear me for an hour more", said Aditya.

"Have you ever listened to me?" asked Zoya.

"Stop acting like Maa!" said Aditya.

"First you stop being stubborn, then I'll stop speaking like this", said Zoya.

He stopped the car as they reached the office. He stepped out of the car and went to open the door of Zoya's side. As Zoya got down the car, they both entered the office. As Zoya opened the door, they both heard a bursting sound making Zoya flinch. She composed herself and looked at her office after two whole years. The employees were standing with party poppers and a few boards of 'Welcome Back Ma'am'.

"Welcome back, Ma'am", shouted the employees.

"Thank you so much. This was very sweet of you", said Zoya.

Noor came forward and hugged Zoya, saying, "Welcome back Appi."

"Thank you, Kohinoor", said Zoya.

"Come, let's go in your cabin", said Noor.

"Ok. Aditya, are you coming with us?" asked Zoya.

"I don't think that I should come in. I have already told Noor everything and please don't skip any meal", said Aditya.

Zoya nodded her head obediently.

"I'll pick you up at 5", said Aditya.

"Why 5? Earlier we used to go home at 6:30 or 7", said Zoya.

"Atleast for a week we will go home by 5. Soon, you can follow your schedule", said Aditya.

"Fine", said Zoya.

Aditya left and Zoya and Noor went in her cabin. The entire day, Noor explained Zoya about what deals happened in the two years and which they need to crack. As it was lunch time, the reminder in her mobile phone showed to have lunch. As she dismissed the reminder, Aditya called her.

"Did you have lunch?" asked Aditya.

"About to", replied Zoya.

"Okay", said Zoya.