Chapter 3

The scene started with Zoya reaching Siddiqui Mansion. As she entered the house, Roshnaq saw her.

"Zoya beta, did Aditya come to your office?" asked Roshnaq.

"Yes Ammi. He came and we talked. Ammi, is Noor home?" asked Zoya.

"No beta. She will be reaching home soon. She went to meet a friend in a cafe", said Roshnaq.

"Ok Ammi. I'll just freshen up and come", saying this, Zoya went in her room.

Scene shifted where Noor was sitting in a cafe with a guy.

"See, I am not interested in talking to you as well. You said you want to meet me because you want to talk about Appi and Jiju that is why I am here", said Noor.

The guy was Arjun.

"So will you kindly shut up and listen to me? I don't understand how two sisters can be so different? Zoya Bhabhi is so sweet and you... you are just..." said Arjun.

"Oh Mr. Arjun Hooda! Even I can say the same for you and Aditya Jiju. Aditya Jiju is..." said Noor.

"Ms. Noor Siddiqui, we are here so that we can make them spend some more time with each other because they don't know each other well. And you are constantly fighting with me", said Arjun.

"Fine. Now I won't say anything. You just say what I have to do", said Noor.

"See, it's simple. Tomorrow we are going for the shopping of engagement rings, right? So we have to make sure that they come to Hooda House tomorrow together in the same car and that too alone", said Arjun.

"But why Hooda House?" asked Noor.

"Because Maa has planned a dinner so that both the families can sit together and plan for the wedding", replied Arjun.

"Ok. I'll make sure that they spend more time by making them go together to Hooda House in the same car. But wait. Why don't we make them go tomorrow to the jewellery shop in the same car?" suggested Noor.

"Oh it's that simple. Bhai must have obviously asked you and Bhabhi to let him know if he can pick you. Noor, what's the rocket science?" spoke Arjun.

"Mr. Duffer Hooda, I am talking that we should not accompany them in the same car. We'll surely go but in another car", said Noor.

"And how are you going to do this?" asked Arjun.

Noor told Arjun her plan. Arjun was impressed.

"Not bad Ms. Noor. I thought that you can just speak but I am glad to know that you can think as well. I am impressed", said Arjun.

"Oh hello Mr. Arjun Hooda. I am smarter than you. So it's done that Jiju would pick my Appi", said Noor.

They then shook hands with each other and left towards their respective house.

Hooda Mansion...

As Arjun reached home, he saw Harsh talking with someone on the phone and Anjana was busy instructing the servants.

"Maa, where is Bhai?" asked Arjun.

"Beta, he is in his room. Go and tell him to come for dinner", said Anjana.

Arjun went in Aditya's room and saw that Aditya was laying on the bed wearing his casuals. He was doing something on his phone.

"Bhai!" called out Arjun.

Aditya got startled and looked at Arjun.

"Chhote, you scared me. Anyway, why are you standing at the door? Come inside", said Aditya.