Chapter 33

"I won't leave that person", said Aditya.

"Bhai? Whom are you talking about?" asked Arjun.

Aditya passed the mobile phone to Arjun and he saw the recording. Even he was shocked to see Rajveer entering through the window.

"I had already warned him, Arjun, to not to drag Zoya in this. But he has again tried to harm Zoya", said Aditya.

"Adi, what are you talking about?" asked Harsh, not getting anything.

"Paa, till now we haven't told this to anyone, but Rajveer was the one who had planned Zoya's accident. Even her kidnapping was done by him", revealed Aditya.

"Rajveer? Rajveer Khanna? Your business rival?" asked Harsh.

"Yes. Now, he has the audacity to enter our house. I won't leave him", said Aditya.

"How can he stoop so low for a mere business rivalry?" asked Harsh.

"He had once said that his intention is something else. He is not doing this for business rivalry. I don't know what's going on in his mind but if Zoya is hurt because of him, then I won't spare him", said Aditya.

"Bhai, please don't do anything without talking to Bhabhi. She will be hurt", said Arjun.

Aditya realised that he cannot take any step without talking to Zoya. He didn't want to break the promises one more time.

"You are right. I should first talk to Zoya. I hope she is okay", said Aditya.

In the room...

Zoya was sleeping by keeping her head on Anjana's lap. She got the same comfort and warmth from Anjana that she used to get from Roshnaq. Anjana was caressing her hair and wiped her own tears thinking about Zoya's condition.

Flashback...

With great difficulty, Anjana made Zoya lie on the bed and told her to close her eyes. She was refusing to let Anjana go as she was scared that she will leave her alone. Zoya slept for a few minutes but she started sweating and was having difficulty in breathing. Anjana, who was sleeping in the sitting position, was woken up because of Zoya's mumbles.

"Zoya? Zoya Beta? Open your eyes. Zoya, look at me", spoke Anjana.

Zoya opened her eyes with a jerk and looked at Anjana.

"What happened? Did you have a nightmare?" asked Anjana.

Zoya covered her face with her palms and broke down in tears.

"I am scared, Maa. I... I..." spoke Zoya.

She wasn't able to complete her sentence because of hiccups. Anjana stepped down of the bed to get water for Zoya. Zoya thought that she would leave her so she clutched the end of Anjana's saree and started babbling like a little kid.

"No Maa, please don't leave me alone. Please. Please", requested Zoya.

She repeatedly requested her and Anjana's heart broke at her state. She again sat on the bed and caressed Zoya's face.

"Beta, I am not going anywhere. I am here, okay?" assured Anjana.

Zoya looked at her with her innocent eyes and placed her head on Anjana's lap. Anjana caressed her hair and soon, Zoya fell asleep.

Flashback ends...

The next morning...

Aditya was laying awake on Arjun's bed. He was very restless. Arjun, who just came out of the shower, noticed him.