Chapter 8

Hey guys! Here is the next update. Don't forget to tell me how was the update in the comments.

Here we go with the story...

The next day...

The Sangeet ceremony was about to start in an hour. Everyone were getting ready and were looking that everything should be perfect.

The room in which Zoya was getting ready...

Zoya was almost ready when she gets Aditya's call. She attended the call and said, "Aditya, why are you calling me? You can come to the room if you want to talk to me."

''I wanted to come to meet you but this Arjun doesn't even allow me to move from my place. So I called you", said Aditya.

''So tell me. Are you ready?" asked Zoya.

Aditya said teasingly, "Yes I am ready and I look very hot. I just got a proposal from a girl."

"So you should have accepted her proposal. How bad the girl will feel?" said Zoya.

"Haw! Till yesterday you weren't able to see me with any girl and today you are saying that I should have accepted the girl's proposal", said Aditya.

"That's fine Aditya. Even I get proposals daily", said Zoya.

"What? Tell everyone to stay away from you. And I was just joking", said Aditya.

"Even I wasn't serious Janab. By the way Noor came and told me that the guests have arrived and I am still not ready", said

"You know pretty ladies take time to get ready", said Aditya.

"But you will have to wait for me", said Zoya.

"I know this will sound filmy but I am ready to wait for you all my life", said Aditya.

"So sweet Aditya!" spoke Zoya.

Arjun came to call Aditya and said, "Bhai, come. You are already late."

"Wait a minute, Chhote", said Aditya.

"I am not waiting even for a second. Let's go. I am very excited", said Arjun.

Aditya said on call, "Ok Zoya. Bye."

"Bye", said Zoya.

They disconnected the call. Aditya went in the hall with Arjun.

 Aditya went in the hall with Arjun

Everyone praised Aditya. After a few minutes, Zoya arrived and Aditya got lost in her.

 After a few minutes, Zoya arrived and Aditya got lost in her