Chapter 26

Hey guys! So here is another update for you guys. Hope you all like it.

Aditya and Zoya were in their room. Aditya was making Zoya drink the soup. As she finished the soup, someone knocked the door. Aditya opened the door and saw Arjun and Noor standing there.

"Bhai, you are very bad", spoke Arjun.

"What I did?" asked Aditya.

"You locked the door so that I couldn't enter it? You are so mean", said Arjun.

"This is my room. If I want I can keep the door open or closed or if I want I cannot even keep a door. So shut your mouth", said Aditya.

"Bhabhi, your husband is very mean", complained Arjun.

"Don't you dare say something about my Jiju. He is the best", said Noor.

"Thank you Kohinoor. Atleast you value me, unlike other people", scoffed Aditya.

"Ya Allah! Aap log phir se shuru ho gaye?" spoke Zoya in disbelief.

"This Arjun started it, not me", said Aditya.

"And I just supported Jiju", said Noor.

"And I simply said the truth", said Arjun.

"Bas kijiye aap log. Aditya, Arjun just pulled your leg", said Zoya.

Aditya rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah, Okay."

"Appi, leave all this. Tell me, how are you feeling?" asked Noor.

"I am feeling good Kohinoor. Stop worrying about me", said Zoya.

"Bhabhi, you don't know how much scared we were when you were in the hospital", said Arjun.

"Appi, I don't want to lose you. Never", said Noor.

Tears filled in Noor's eyes and Zoya took her in a hug. Soon, they broke the hug.
Aditya decided to crack a joke to lighten the atmosphere.

"Zoya, you know even if you make them stand infront of Mogambo Siddiqui, then also they won't cry this much", said Aditya.

Zoya glared at him after listening this. Noor chuckled while Arjun stood there confused.

"Mogambo Siddiqui? Who is he?" asked Arjun.

"Jiju, I cannot believe that you are still scared of Abbu the same way you were before meeting him", said Noor.

Zoya looked at her after hearing this with her mouth in the shape of 'O'. Aditya glared at Noor. Noor bit her tongue realising her mistake.

"What did you say?" asked Zoya.

"Appi, I am getting late. Ammi must be waiting for me. I am going", said Noor.

Zoya sternly spoke, "Noor."

Noor stopped blabbering and looked at Aditya and Zoya with a guilty look. Guilty look to Aditya because she blurted out the truth and guilty look to Zoya because she hid the truth.

"Zoya, she is a child. She must have said that by mistake", said Aditya.

"Hold on, Aditya. Noor, don't you think that I deserve some explanation?" spoke Zoya.

"Appi, I am sorry", apologised Noor.

"Will you tell me the truth?" asked Zoya.

"Will someone tell me the matter?" spoke Arjun.