Chapter 18

Hey guys! Hope you all are fine. Here is the next part of this story. I am super happy after seeing the rankings of the story. So I have a surprise for you all. Do read the note at the end of the story.

 Do read the note at the end of the story

Here we go

Here we go...

Zoya came out of the shower and immediately went to the closet to wear her clothes. As she came out wearing her clothes, she saw Aditya who was smiling at her mischievously.

"Zoya, I am having trouble in selecting a shirt. Please select one for me", said Aditya.

Zoya said while stammering, "Wear.. any shirt... It'll look good.. on you."

"Ok. But still help me", said Aditya.

He made a puppy face so without having any other option, she went and stood infront of him such that his bare chest was touching her back. She took out a shirt and a coat. Before she could turn, she felt his strong hold on her waist and his hot breath on her neck.

"I love you", said Aditya.

"I love you too. Can I tell you something?" asked Zoya.

"Yes Zoya. Why are taking permission?" said Aditya.

"I was very scared yesterday. When I saw the car, I thought that I lost you", said Zoya.

Aditya turned her around and held her hand.

"You are not losing me, not now or ever. I am going to be with you forever", said Aditya.

"Promise?" asked Zoya.

"Promise. Now let me get ready, I have to go to office", said Aditya.

"Janab, it was you who wanted to be romantic in early morning", said Zoya.

"What can I do? You are irresistible", said Aditya.

Zoya widened her eyes and then said to change the topic, "Let me go. You also come after getting ready."