Chapter 11

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your support on this story. Your votes and comments motivate me to write after 13 hours of studies. Thank you...

Here we go with the next part...

The next morning...

In Adiya's room...

Zoya was sleeping with her head on Aditya's chest and her arms wrapped around his torso. Aditya had his hand wrapped around her shoulder and they both were sleeping peacefully. But Zoya woke up after a few minutes because of the sound of the alarm. She opened her eyes and saw that she was sleeping on Aditya. She blushed thinking about last night when they made love 3 times. She slowly removed his hand from her shoulder and turned off the alarm. She went to take a shower and came out after wearing a saree.

 She went to take a shower and came out after wearing a saree

She looked at Aditya who was still sleeping peacefully.

"Aditya, wake up", said Zoya.

Aditya heard her voice and turned to the other side in his sleep. Zoya went to him. She shook his shoulder in order to wake him up.

''Aditya, get up. We have to go to Ammi and Abbu today", said Zoya.

Aditya slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. His sleep just vanished seeing her in the red saree. He held her wrist and pulled her closer. As a result, her hair fell on his face. He softly pushed her hair strands behind her ears.

"Want to kill someone with your beauty or what?" asked Aditya.

"What are you saying, Aditya? You only told me yesterday to wear this saree", said Zoya.

"I know. But if I knew that you will look like this then I would have never told you to wear this saree", said Aditya.

"Stop flirting in the morning and get ready. I want to meet Ammi and Abbu. Please get up", said Zoya.

"Yeah wait", said Aditya.

Aditya got up and went to take a shower. He came out shirtless and saw no one in the room.

Aditya thought, 'I thought Zoya would be there in this room and I will tease her. But she has time for everyone but not me.'

He sulked a bit. After getting ready, he went to the living room to find Harsh and Arjun sitting on the chairs of dining table. He went and sat with them.

"Good morning!" wished Aditya.

"Good morning!" wished Harsh and Arjun.

"Where are Maa and Zoya?" asked Aditya.

"In the kitchen", replied Arjun.

"Paa, we are going to the Siddiqui Mansion for a ritual", said Aditya.

"Yes. Anjana told me that", said Harsh.

"And me and Zoya are going to join the office from Monday", added Aditya.