Chapter 17

Hey guys! I am back with another update.

Here we go...

For the next 7 days, Aditya tortured the goons daily. Some days, he hit them with the belt. Then he punched them daily, slapped them and even ordered Rahul to torture them. Whenever Zoya asked him about his knuckles, he made some lame excuses. But he felt guilty when he lied to Zoya since she felt his excuses genuine. He then realised that when Zoya promised him to trust him, she will do so with her life. In these 7 days, even Arjun and Noor stopped arguing for little things. They realised that warming up a little with each other won't harm them. And Zoya was the most happy person with Arjun and Noor's decision as she was the one who always had to put an end to their fight.

The time went by quickly and now it would be six months since they married each other. In these six months, after Zoya's kidnapping, Aditya has never let anyone harm her even with words.

A random day...

It was 12:30 in night. Zoya was sleeping peacefully but Aditya was not able to sleep. He was feeling hungry all of the sudden and he knew that he won't be able to sleep unless he eats something. So he gently removed Zoya's hands from his waist and kept her head on the pillow. He covered her with the duvet and quietly went in the kitchen to get something to eat. As he entered the kitchen, he switched on the lights and opened the fridge to find something to eat. Not finding anything to eat, he decided to prepare something. His eyes fell on the packet of noodles that was kept on a shelf. He cut some vegetables and prepared noodles. As he served noodles in a plate, someone tapped on his shoulder. He turned and saw Zoya who was giving him a curious stare.

"What are you doing here at 1 in the night?" asked Zoya.

"I was feeling hungry so I came to get some food. There was nothing in the fridge so I prepared noodles", said Aditya.

"How do you feel hungry suddenly?" asked Zoya.

"Leave all that. Do you want some noodles? I prepared it", said Aditya.

Zoya nodded in a yes making Aditya smile.

"Let's go to our room and eat", said Aditya.

He took the plate and Zoya switched off the lights and followed him to their room. As they entered their room, they both sat on the couch and fed each other noodles. After they finish eating, Aditya kept the empty plate on the table.

"Aditya, I want to eat ice cream", said Zoya.

"Now?" asked Aditya.

"Yes. I am craving for it. Please", requested Zoya.

"You really have some weird cravings", said Aditya.

Zoya's mouth formed in the shape of 'O' and she said, "You can eat noodles at 1 in the night and I cannot even ask for ice cream? Great."

She turned her face to the other side and Aditya smiled seeing his adorable wife.

"Ok Jaan. Let's go on a night walk and eat ice cream. There is no ice cream in the fridge", said Aditya.

Zoya said happily, "Ok. Let's go."

Aditya smiled and they both went out of the house for a night walk. Hardly any vehicle was there since it was almost 2 in the night. They both were walking holding each others' hand. After walking for sometime, they saw an ice cream vendor. They both took their ice cream.

"You know Aditya at least once you should try Mango flavour. It is the best", said Zoya.

She continued talking and eating. Aditya was simply adoring her and eating his ice cream. Zoya looked at his ice cream. Aditya saw her looking at his ice cream.