Chapter 1

Hey guys. So here is the first part of this story.
So without any further delay let's start.

A huge mansion is shown. It was written Hooda Mansion on the front. In the living room of the mansion, a lady is busy instructing the workers.

"Marcus I told you to keep everything properly. I hope you have not forgotten anything", said the lady.

"Anjana Ma'am, we have kept everything you told us to keep in the car", replied the servant.

The lady was none other than Anjana Hooda. She was wearing a designer saree and was looking pretty.
Her look was somewhat like this

"Ok Marcus", said Anjana.

Just then a guy wearing spectacles came downstairs and looked at Anjana.

"Mom why are you panicking?
We are just going to see a girl for Bhai. But seeing you it feels like we are going for a war", said the guy.

Anjana turned and looked at him, saying, "You won't understand Arjun. Your brother has finally agreed to get married. You won't understand my happiness."

The guy was Arjun Hooda.

"Mom Bhai has just agreed to see the girl and that too because you and Paa insisted him

"Mom Bhai has just agreed to see the girl and that too because you and Paa insisted him. But if Bhai disagrees I don't mind to marry that beautiful girl", saying this, he winked playfully at her.

Just then a voice was heard saying, "Arjun Hooda, control yourself. Don't start flirting at the girl's house as well."

"Paa, chill. You know me right? I won't do anything like that", said Arjun.

The voice belonged to Harshvardhan Hooda.