Epilogue

Zoya slowly walked towards the bed with a cake in her hands. The clock was about to struck midnight and she knew that she had to wake her husband up if she needed him to cut the cake at 12.

She slowly kept the cake on the table of the room and gently kissed Aditya's forehead. He groaned in irritation when he felt someone disturbing his sleep but when he felt Zoya's hand on his chest, he slowly opened his eyes.

His lips curved up in a smile when he saw Zoya looking at him with a gentle smile on her face. "Come, let's sleep", saying this, Aditya pulled her to him and closed his eyes.

Zoya gasped but then she managed to reply, "Mr. Hooda, leave me and get up." Aditya opened his eyes when he heard her commanding tone. He let go of her and she stood up.

He also sat on the bed with his eyes closed. She sighed when she saw him. Anyways, it was 12 already so without wasting any another second, she shouted, "Happy Birthday" in his ears and blew a whistle right in his ears.

He jerked because of this and looked at her who was laughing loudly at his expense. He whined and turned his back to her. She controlled her laughter and hugged him from back.

"Sorry sweetheart! But it was just for fun", said Zoya. He twitched his lips like a baby and she pecked his cheeks. "Sorry na!" said Zoya. "What if Maa, Paa, Arjun or Noor would have woken up?" asked Aditya.

"In case you are forgetting, let me remind you that they are not here. They have gone to Delhi and will be back by tomorrow evening", said Zoya and a smirk formed on Aditya's lips.

"Really?" asked Aditya. Zoya nodded in a yes and said, "When I called Noor, she told me that they would board the flight tomorrow around 12 in the noon."

Not giving her any more chance to speak, he immediately pulled her body to his and with a swift movement, she was under his body, her petite frame hardly resisting his muscular one.

"Why don't we make use of this?" asked Aditya as he caressed her cheeks which were now pink. It had been 7 years of their marriage, yet his touch affected her the same way it did for the first time.

She looked in his eyes which were burning with passion. He leaned forward and as their lips were about to touch, they both heard constant knocks on the door of their room, along with the yelling, "Ammi! Paa! Ammi!"

Aditya sighed and dropped his head on her shoulder and said, "How can we forget this monster? Why didn't you send her with them?" Zoya chuckled and patted his cheek, indicating him to get up.

He obliged with a sigh and she went to open the door of the room. As soon as she opened the door, a baby panda latched onto her legs, hugging her with a wide grin.

She squealed, "It's my birthday." Zoya smiled at her 4 years old daughter and picked her up in her arms. Myra kissed her Mother's cheeks and said, "I am very excited for my birthday."

"So am I sweetheart!" replied Zoya as she pinched her little button nose with her fingers. "No one remembers Paa when this Mother and daughter get along", mumbled Aditya, loud enough for both of them to hear.

They both looked at each other and then at the man who was sitting with a pout. Zoya looked at Myra and signalled her something with her eyes. Myra nodded obediently and Zoya put her on the floor, helping her to stand on her feet.

Myra slowly walked to Aditya and kissed his cheeks as she wished, "Happy Birthday Paa!" That was needed for Aditya to melt his anger. He flicked her nose with his finger and said, "Happy Birthday to you too Princess!"