Chapter 5

Hey guys! Thank you for voting and commenting. I like to see your comments on my stories. If possible, try to vote as well as comment.

The scene started in the Siddiqui Mansion. Zoya woke up and her phone was beside her. She then realised that she slept while talking to Aditya.

"Zoya, you are so stupid. How could you sleep while talking to him? What will he think? Zoya Siddiqui, you need to ask an apology from him. Ya Allah! I just hope that he is not angry. Should I call him now or should I say sorry when we meet?" spoke Zoya, embarrassed.

Noor entered the room quietly as she thought that Zoya must be sleeping. But instead she saw Zoya sitting on the bed with a confused face. She went to her.

"Appi!" called out Noor.

Zoya looked at her.

"What happened? Why are you so confused? Any issues?" asked Noor.

Zoya was about to tell her everything.

'Zoya, what are you doing? If Noor knows about this then she will tease you like anything. And now I don't want to face that', thought Zoya.

"Appi, I am calling you since long and you are not responding. Is everything okay?" asked Noor, concerned.

"Yes Noor. Everything is ok. Don't worry. I was just confused as I was thinking that what kind of dress and jewellery I should buy for the engagement", replied Zoya.

"Offo Appi! You get tensed on little things. I am coming with you, right? Don't worry. And even Aditya Jiju is coming there. So he will definitely help you", said Noor teasingly.

"Noor, aap kuchh zyada hi nahi bol rahi hain? And what are you doing in my room in early morning?" asked Zoya.

"Appi, I came to see that you are awake or not. It's 8:30 and we have to go the mall at 10. Get ready and come for breakfast", said Noor.

"Yes Noor. You go. I'll come in a while", said Zoya.

"Ok Appi", said Noor.

Noor left the room and Zoya went to the bathroom to have a shower and get ready. After greeting ready, she came to the dining table.

"Good morning everyone!" wished Zoya

Everyone replied, "Good morning!"

She sat and served herself breakfast.

"Ammi, Abbu, which work are you doing today?" asked Zoya.

"Beta, we have a lot of things to do. We have to decide the menu, then decide the proper dates for the wedding functions, and lot many things to do. So we are not going to accompany you", said Roshnaq.