Chapter 25

Hey guys! Hope you are fine! So here is another part for you guys.

Here we go with the update...

Aditya was looking at Zoya with an emotionless expression.

"I know. The doctor told me about it", said Aditya.

"Please listen to me. If you want to get angry then you have all the rights to do so", said Zoya.

"Hey! Why will I get angry at you?
You wanted to surprise me. And it's not even your fault. You just got the reports from the hospital and while returning, this..." started Aditya but he didn't speak further.

"But we lost our first child Aditya. We... we..." She started crying and Aditya immediately hugged her to calm her down. Tears were falling from his eyes too but he hid it from her. If she was reacting like this right now, then what would happen once she got to know the truth about her health condition? She clutched his shirt tightly in her fist. After a few minutes, she calmed down and looked at his face. He cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"Are you sure that you want to go home today?" asked Aditya.

"Yes, even you are staying in this hospital since more than a year", said Zoya.

"I'll go to talk to the doctor but at home, you'll take rest and obey me. Ok?" said Aditya.

Zoya nodded and Aditya went to talk to the doctor. After sometime, he came and said, "The doctor has granted permission to take you home. Your clothes are in this bag, you go and change."

Zoya stood up but wasn't able to stand properly. Her legs felt numb as she didn't use her legs since last many months. She held Aditya's hand for support. Aditya sensed her difficulty and picked her up in his arms making her gasp.

"What are you doing, Aditya?" asked Zoya.

"The doctor has said that for atleast one week, you shouldn't walk. After that, you can walk with the help of someone's support. And soon, you'll be able to walk on your own", said Aditya.

He took her to the rest room and after Zoya changes, he again picked her up. He made her sit on the bed. He made her hair and kept his clothes in the bag.

"Zoya, shall we leave?" asked Aditya.

Zoya nodded in a yes with a smile. He again picked her up in his arms.

"Aditya, will you take me to our car like this?" asked Zoya.

"Yes", replied Aditya.

"But there are so many people", said Zoya.

"So what? You are my wife and it is my duty to make sure that you feel comfortable. So now, be quiet", said Aditya.

He walked through the corridors of the hospital with Zoya in his arms. He then made her sit on the passenger seat in the car. After making sure that her seatbelt was buckled in, he ran to sit on the driver seat. Soon, they reached the Hooda House. After getting down the car, he again went to open the door of Zoya's side. He unbuckled her and carried her in his arms. As they both entered the house, no one was present in the living room.

Zoya looked at Aditya, confused and asked, "Where is everyone?"

"Everyone must be in their rooms. I didn't tell them that we are coming back home today", replied Aditya.

"Why?" asked Zoya.

"I forgot. Ask me the remaining questions later. First, let me take you to our room", said Aditya.