Chapter 22

Hello people! How are you doing?

Can we get 32+ votes on this update?

Here we go with the update...

The next morning...

Zoya was ready to go to office when Aditya came wearing his coat. He smiled seeing Zoya.

"Zoya, are you ready?" asked Aditya.

"Yes, wait a minute", replied Zoya.

She took her hand bag and then they both went to have breakfast. They sat and served themselves.

"Bhai, is it okay if I don't come today?" asked Arjun.

"Why?" asked Aditya.

"I have to go somewhere", said Arjun.

"Meeting someone is an excuse, right? Since last 7 days you didn't have to meet someone?" said Aditya sarcastically.

"Aditya, he is working since last 7 days. It's okay for him to take a break of a day", said Zoya.

"Thank you so much, Bhabhi", said Arjun.

Aditya told Zoya, "You and Maa have spoilt him. He is not a kid. He has to take some responsibilities."

"Why are you getting angry?" asked Zoya.

"I am getting angry? You get angry at little things, not me", said Aditya.

"Why are you dragging this? Arjun will come with me today as I need his help", said Zoya.

"What help?" asked Aditya.

"I have some work. I'll tell you tomorrow", said Zoya.

"Why can't you tell me now?" asked Aditya.

"What is your problem?" asked Zoya.

"Zoya, I..." Before he could complete, Harsh spoke, "One minute, why are you both fighting like kids?"

"Exactly. Cheeku, Arjun will not take a leave from tomorrow. Allow him today", said Anjana.

"Are you sure?" asked Aditya.

"Bhai, I promise that from tomorrow I'll come to the office daily", said Arjun.

"Ok, fine", said Aditya.

Arjun told Zoya, "Bhabhi, I'll come with you today."

Zoya gave him a smile. After breakfast, Aditya, Zoya and Arjun left for Zoya's office. After reaching, Arjun immediately got down of the car as if eager to meet someone.

"What's wrong with him? He is behaving so weirdly", spoke Aditya.

"Why are you always after him?" asked Zoya.

"Zoya..."

Zoya was about to go but Aditya held her hand. When Zoya looked at him, he held his ears with his hands.

"Sorry", apologised Aditya.

Zoya smiled and said, "It's ok, Aditya. Even I am sorry. I also overreacted. Now, let me go."

She got down of the car after giving him a peck on his cheek. She entered the office and Aditya drove away. When she entered her cabin, she did the pending work which took an hour. After sometime, Arjun and Noor knocked the door of her cabin.