Chapter 2

Here is another part.

Flashback continues...

Zoya and Aditya were lost in each other's eyes. Suddenly Zoya came in her senses and tried to move backwards, forgetting that she was already on the edge of the cliff. Aditya saw that she was about to fall when he pulled her closer and swapped their places. Now, Aditya was standing on the edge of the cliff and Zoya was standing in front of Aditya. Now Zoya moved backwards looking down.

"Actually..." As she was about to say further, two kids came there.

"Zoya Appi, come we all are waiting for you. You have come after a long time and you don't even spend little time with us", complained the kids.

"I am sorry. I was just about to come", said Zoya.

The kids then hold her hand and starts taking her. Zoya turns back and looks at Aditya who was still standing at the same place. Aditya saw Zoya and her eyes which shifted from Aditya to the gramophone which was on the ground. After Zoya leaves from that place, Aditya bends and picks up the gramophone. He caresses it lovingly.

The next day...

Zoya was standing at the airport and was about to check in. Just then a little boy about the age of 6 came there and tugged ag her hand. Zoya looked at him and smiled. She sat on her knees and asked, "Do you want something?"

The boy gave her a kiss on her cheek and kept a box in her hands before leaving from there. Zoya looked on astonished. Zoya stood up and opened the box. It was the gramophone inside the box. She looked in her surroundings to find Aditya or the little boy since she knew that no one other than that person can send her the gramophone. On finding no one, she entered in the airport.

On the other hand, the little boy came to Aditya.

"Bhaiyaa, I gave the Didi what you told me to give her", said the boy.

Aditya smiled at him and kneeled down, saying, "Thank you champ. Here is your reward."

He took out a chocolate from his pocket and gave it to him. The boy smiled happily and gave a kiss on Aditya's cheek and ran from there. Aditya smiled at the antics of the little boy. He stood up and smiled to himself.

'Ms. Zoya, you have something special in you', thought Aditya.

He then entered the airport and boarded his flight.

Flashback ends.

Aditya and Zoya were reminded of this incident by seeing each other.

"But why did you send the gramophone? I mean you should have kept it with you. You saved my life", spoke Zoya.

"So are you trying to say that I should have kept it with myself instead of giving it to you?" asked Aditya.

"Of course", replied Zoya.

"As a reward of saving your life?" asked Aditya.

"You can think like that", said Zoya.

Aditya smiled and said, "I am not heartless or selfish. I saved your life for the sake of humanity. And I am sure if you were on my place you would have done the same. And I even helped all the guys in the world by saving you."

"How?" asked Zoya in confusion.

"If anything would have happened to you then the men would have been very disappointed to lose a beautiful girl", said Aditya flirtingly.