Chapter 7

Hey guys! Thank you for your response on the previous update. If you like this story then vote, comment and recommend it to others.

Here we go with the story.

1 month had passed and from tomorrow, the functions of the wedding were going to start. In this one month, Aditya daily got threats in the form of calls and messages. So he always made sure to meet Zoya daily. Sometimes they both would have ice cream together, sometimes they would visit each other's office. Aditya had not told about this issue to anyone. Also, Aditya became a bit polite to his employees and the employees were happy to see the change in him.

It was the day on which the Mehendi ceremony was going to held. The Hoodas and Siddiquis had booked a hall for all the functions of the wedding. Aditya had strictly told everyone to not allow media in any of the ceremonies. Everyone agreed to it but they didn't know the reason. Aditya and Zoya won't be going to office to relax a bit before the wedding. They were going to resume their work a few days after the wedding.

The Hall in which the Mehendi ceremony was going to be held. The workers of an event management company were looking at the arrangement. A few rooms of the hall were alloted to the families so that they can get ready.

The room in which Aditya was getting ready...

Aditya was ready and was looking handsome as ever.

Anjana and Harsh entered the room.

"Wow! My Cheeku looks so handsome", said Anjana.

Aditya gave a smile to him.

"Cheeku, come. All the guests are waiting to meet you", said Anjana.

"Yes, Maa. Come let's go. I am ready", said Aditya.

The three went to the hall and met the guests. After a while, Zoya came to hall gaining the attention of each and every person present.

 After a while, Zoya came to hall gaining the attention of each and every person present

Anjana went to Zoya and kissed her forehead.

"Beta, you are looking so pretty", said Anjana.