Chapter 19

Hey guys! Aren't you liking this story? If you think that my way of writing should be changed then please tell me. If you are liking this story then atleast leave a vote.

Here we go...

The next morning...

Zoya was the first to wake up. She turned to her side and saw Aditya who was sleeping with his head in the crook of her neck. She moved his hair back that were falling on his forehead. After kissing his forehead, she was about to get up but Aditya snuggled closer to her.

Aditya said in sleep, "Stay."

Zoya smiled after listening this and caressed his hair. After some time, she slowly got up from the bed after keeping his head on the pillow in a comfortable position. She went to take a shower and after coming out, she saw Aditya was still sleeping holding her pillow close to him. She smiled looking at him. She went to him and sat beside him on the bed. She ruffled his hair in an attempt to wake him up.

"Wake up baby", said Zoya.

Aditya said in sleep, "Let me sleep."

"Aditya, you need to take your medicines as well. Please get up", said Zoya.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw his beautiful wife smiling at him.

"Good morning", wished Zoya.

"Good morning", wished Aditya.

"Go and take a shower. Till then, I'll keep your breakfast ready", said Zoya.

"I'll eat breakfast but I don't want milk", said Aditya.

"You will drink milk", said Zoya.

Aditya whined childishly and said, "Zoya, you know that I don't like milk. That is why I always drink black coffee."

"Aditya, Maa has clearly told me to give you milk two times for atleast a week. Still I am giving you the milk just in the morning", said Zoya.

"Jaan, please I don't want milk", said Aditya.

"Are you a kid or what?" asked Zoya.

"I'll drink milk only on one condition", said Aditya.

"Mr. Hooda, this is not a deal that you will sign it only after the clients agree to your conditions", said Zoya.

"I don't care. I'll drink milk only if you promise me to give me whatever I ask for", said Aditya.

"Ya Allah! Aditya, stop behaving like a baby", said Zoya.

"You just addressed me as baby, didn't you?" asked Aditya.

"I just said that because..." She was not allowed to complete her sentence as Aditya interrupted, saying, "You know that I am your baby. Now agree to my conditions."

"But what is the condition?" asked Zoya.

"I'll tell you later. First agree", said Aditya.

"Ok. I agree. Now go and take a shower", said Zoya.

"Yeah, I am going", saying this, he went to take a shower while Zoya went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Aditya. As she entered the kitchen, she saw Anjana was instructing Asha.

"Good morning, Maa", wished Anjana.

Anjana looked at her and gave her a smile.

"Good morning, Beta. How is Adi?" asked Anjana.