LuckShipping

(A)Lucy: Hello

(A)Brock: *heart eyes* Hi there Lucy!

(A)Olivia: *jealousy intensifies* Oh... Hello. Who is she, Brock?

(A)Brock: This is Pike Queen Lucy! She's a member of the Battle Frontier!

(A)Lucy: *jealously intensifies* Umm... Brock. Who is she?

(A)Brock: This is Olivia! One of the four kahunas in Alola!

Jamie: I can already see who this ship gonna involve...

Max: Yeah

Me: Alright! Now that the introductions are over, here's the ship!

Jamie: Nuuuuuuu! What about MonolithShipping? ;-;

(A)Olivia: *smiles at Jamie* I completely agree!

(A)Brock: O-oh man...

Max: Uh... What's wrong with Brock?

(A)Brock: Both Lucy and Olivia are such great women... Who do I choose?!

(A)Olivia: *tugs on (A)Brock's one arm* I think the choice is obvious!

(A)Lucy: tugs on (A)Brock's other arm* Yes. VERY obvious

(A)Olivia: *lets go of (A)Brock* Hey! Back off!

(A)Lucy: *lets go of (A)Brock* I think you've forgotten who your talking to

Me: *already has seats set up, away from where the fight is gonna happen* I suggest everyone who isn't Olivia and Lucy that doesn't want to get hurt comes over here now!

Max, (A)Brock, and Jamie: *comes over and takes a seat*

Jamie: MONOLITHSHIPPING FOR THE WIN!

Max: Wait. So you're not gonna stop them from fighting?

Me: Not unless they're gonna get physical. So far the only have their Pokeballs out

(A)Brock: How do you stop the physical fights without getting hurt?

Me: *throws out a Pokeball and a Gardevoir pops out*

Max: Okay. That makes sense. So, who do you want Brock to end up with?

Me: I honestly don't care. As long as it's either Olivia or Lucy, I'm fine. The same way I feel about AmourShipping and PokeShipping. And a lot of other Ash ships

Jamie: The battle just ended!

(A)Olivia: *returns her Pokemon* You should know that my Pokemon aren't the only ones who can attack! *runs after (A)Lucy*

(A)Lucy: *returns her Pokemon* Well, I'm not afraid to get physical either *runs after (A)Olivia*

Me: OH GOD! *goes to stop them*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N This took so long to get out. I'm sorry ;-;)