TrainwreckShipping

Me: *looking at ship list* NOOOOOO! WHY?!

Jamie: AW COME ON! I DON'T WANNA DO ANOTHER CURSED SHIP!

Me: *trying to forget the cursed fanfics* Just... Go get Norman so that we can get this done faster...

Jamie: What the- THAT'S ABOUT FOUR NORMAN SHIPS AT THIS POINT!

Me: ...And there are more than that... Let's just get this one out of the way...

Jamie: Ugh... Fine...

*with (A)Norman and Jamie*

(A)Norman: Why am I here again?! I thought I was done!

Jamie: I have no clue how she keeps finding these ships...

Me: *walks into the room with (A)May* AO3. Also, NEVER click the Norman tag. It's full of cursed fics...

(A)May: *sweatdrops* ...This isn't gonna be fun is it...

(A)Norman: *sees May and immediately realizes what the ship is* I SWEAR TO ARCEUS-

Me: I didn't even... Whatever, he has the right reaction *shows everyone the ship*

(A)May: WHAT THE- WHY?!

Jamie: YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU FOUND THIS ON AO3?!

Me: ...As well as fanfiction.net...

Jamie: I- THOSE PEOPLE NEED HELP!

(A)Norman: *stands up and walks to the door* Nope. I'm done *walks out of the room*

(A)May: I'm leaving too... *walks away*

Jamie: ...

Me: ...The worst part is that they're together in others ships as well...

Jamie: WHY DO YOU KNOW THIS?!

Me: Hard to explain... I will say that I didn't learn about a lot of these ships on purpose...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N Seriously, I'm scared at how easy it is to find a May/Norman fic on AO3...)