MonolithShipping

(A/N I'm having the characters refer to me by my nickname from now on)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A)May: Hey, Bry? Where did Drew go?

Me: He went off to do some research... to figure out my crushes... *blushes*

(A)May: Ooo~ will you be revealing them soon?~

Me: Depends on how long it takes him to figure out who they are. In the mean time though, I think I'll have Brock react to another ship

×in the reaction room×

(A)Olivia: Hi everyon- WOAH! *trips and nearly falls*

(A)Brock: Olivia! *catches Olivia before she falls* Are you alright?

(A)Olivia: *blushes and smiles* Yeah. Thanks for catching me!

(A)Brock: My pleasure~

(A)Misty: Oh boy... Here we go again...

Me: Brock? Are you ready to react?

(A)Brock: Yeah! Let's go!

Max: Brock seems excited...

(A)May: After the last ship he was in, I'm not surprised...

Me: Alright! Here it is!

Everyone else: WAIT! BROCK HAS SHIP ART?!

(A)Brock: Really guys?

(A)Misty: We're sorry. It's just so shocking to see, considering you can't ask a girl out correctly, and you can't deny that!

(A)Brock: Hey! I'm getting better! But, anyways *runs over to Olivia with hearts in his eyes and holds her hands* My dear Olivia! These ships take up a lot of time, but afterwards, maybe we could go out to a romantic candle-lit dinner?

Max: There's no way-

(A)Olivia: *blushes and smiles* I'll have to take you up on that offer!

(A)Misty, Max, and Croagunk: *trying to process what just happened*

Everyone else: OH MY ARCEUS! HE GOT A GIRL TO GO ON A DATE WITH HIM!

(A)Brock: Told you it would happen one day

(A)May: Wow. It actually happened

Me: Yeah. Anyways, that's it for this ship!

×meanwhile, with Drew×

Drew: *looks at the comments from the "Gary x Me" chapter and smirks* Oh Bry... You fool. You should've known I'd look through the comments- *notices one comment* Oh! This is gonna be good!