You Don't Get to Call Me A Whore (Raphael)

You and Rafael have been seeing each other pretty seriously and of course sleeping together. That's until the necromancer brought Cassie back and he went back to her. You're also a Vampire.

You slightly stumble into the kitchen with your plaything for the night. You pull him in for a kiss as he picks you up and places you on the kitchen counter. You had only taken his shirt off when the lights flickered on.

"Seriously?" You huff and push him away.

You both look over at who had turned on the light. They're stood Landon and Rafael. Rafael looked pissed but I couldn't care less.

"Meet me in my room." I told him and vamped out the kitchen. I wasn't going to deal with either of them.

When my plaything never showed up, I figured Rafael had something to do with it. Not like I didn't have other options, but I wasn't in the mood anymore. I texted Penelope. She was definitely more fun than these guys. Also is the only one I'm actually friends with. Even if we've had drunk sex before.

To Satan: Down for drinking at a bar?

From Satan: I'm always down for free booze.

We went to a pretty empty bar. I compelled us a bottle of tequila and we started taking shots. When we finished the bottle, I was only buzzed, and Penelope was pretty wasted. One of the downsides of vampirism; high ass tolerance.

"You want to go back to school? Or you think you got it in you to hit a club for a little?" I gave her a mischievous grin. She was the best wing women for one-night stands.

"You always know I am." She smirks.

After we hit the club, she took some girl up to her room. Perks of having a single. I unluckily share so I just ended up fucking the guy in his car.

I fed from him making the sex that much better. I just hate leaving them with a bite mark, so I gave him a bit of my blood.

I stared into his eyes compelling him to forget about me being a vampire and make it clear this was just a one-night thing.

He drove off waving at me as I walked up the driveway.

I went up to my room and called it a night.

——

There was a loud banging on my door. I groaned when I noticed my roommate was gone and I had to answer the door.

"What?!" I threw the door open annoyed.

I got back pretty late, and it was... I checked the clock 6 am! I looked up to glare at who ever had the audacity to wake me up right now.

My eyes met Raphaels brown eyes. My blood boiled. What the hell was he doing here?

"What do you want?"

"There's a guy at the school gate looking for you." His jaw was clenched. He then disappeared down the hall.

What the fuck is his problem? He has no fucken right to be mad.

I got dressed and went out to see who the hell was looking for me.

It was the guy from last night. He was looking funny like he was sick.

"Hey..." I trailed off realizing I forgot his name.

"Y/N I've been trying to get in to look for you, but they won't let me in." He sounded desperate like he needed to see me.

"Yeah, I know that. They don't let nonstudents on campus unless accompanied by staff." I lied