Prison World (Jade)

You're the daughter of Kai Parker. You never met your mother. You've never met anyone other than your father until three people show up in your world. A syphon like your father. Turned heretic on your 16th birthday because you aren't bound to the prison world. You look just like Josie with Lizzie's eyes

I was wondering around letting my mind wonder. I've read every book in this town. Seen every photo. Seen every movie. I just wonder what it's like to know someone. Maybe fall in love. My dad says there's no need to know anyone else. People won't like us.

I don't ever remember doing a bad thing. So, I can only assume it's something he did. I love my dad. He's been the only thing I've ever known but isn't a girl supposed to go out and find her own place in the world.

I guess it's stupid thinking that way knowing we're never getting out of this damn world. My dad says at least this world has better things. Apparently, he had a different world that he managed to escape but got put in here after.

I wonder sometimes what it would have been like to live out in the real world but then I think about my dad being alone and feel guilty.

I was in a clearing in the woods when there was a bright flash of light and three people stood in the middle of the clearing.

A brunette girl with sad brown eyes, a tall brunette boy that looked angry, and a blonde girl with bright blue eyes. They all looked to be about my age.

"Are you real?" I call out to them.

They all turned to face me. The boy still angry, the brunette a bit uneasy, and the blonde smirking.

"Are you?" The blonde started walking towards me.

"Unfortunately. Who are you and why are you here?" I took a step back hearing my dad in the trees.

"I'm Jade. That's Wendy and Diego." She points at the pair still standing where they first arrived.
"And we're here because we killed some people." She smirked again and I felt something. Something I've never felt before. I couldn't explain what it was that I felt.

"Now, who are you angel? And what could you have possibly done to end up here?" She was very close to me, and it made me feel... nervous? I've never actually felt nervous before.

"I'm y/n. I grew up here."

"So what? They took one look at you and said you were born evil?" Diego said now walking towards me and Jade; Wendy following closely behind.

"I—" I was cut off by my dad jumping down from the trees scaring the trio.

"I'm guessing Alaric Saltzman had you sent here?"

"How'd you know?" They all had looks of confusion on their faces.

"He sent me here. Lucky for me he let me keep daughter." He then put his arm over my shoulder.

"Aww my angel is a daddy's girl." Jade smirked.

I looked down at the floor unsure of what to say. Her angel?

"You're what?" My dad's voice carried anger in its tone. I tensed up. I didn't like seeing him angry.

"Nothing Grandpa. We're stuck here with only each other. Might as well have some fun with it." She shrugged not really caring what could possibly happen.

"Uhm dad. I'm going to go back the house. You guys go have fun." I quickly vamped away before my dad had the chance to say anything or do anything.

I had reached my room and sat on the window ledge to read. I couldn't focus on the book in front of me. I keep thinking of the blonde girl. How her blue eyes were iridescent but icy. How she said MY angel.