She's Different Now (Josie)

You're Penelope's identical twin. Penelope made your parents transfer her to your school in Belgium and transfer you to The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. No one knows you guys are twins. You have an accent from having been in Belgium most of your life.

I watch the world out my window of the cab. The world blurring by. I thought about the life I left behind in Belgium. My school uniform, my dorm house, and my language classes. Simple and pretty bland but it was mine.

I have always been the quiet twin, well, to the people that knew I had a twin. My parents split up when Penelope and I were pretty young. I lived in Belgium with our father while she lived in the states with our mother. At least that's how it had always been.

Penelope told our mother she had reached a point in which she felt it was best to go live with our father. Which is so stupid since were both in boarding schools but because of the divorce agreement I had to come live with my mom in the states. My mom swears the school Penelope went to will be my best fit.

I felt very uneasy about going to my sister's school. I knew all about the infamous Penelope Park. I might share my face with her but we're not much alike. I just know she's going to turn my old school upside down.

I also felt a bit frightened. I had always gone to an all-witch school. This school was a school for supernaturals. Which so far consisted of witches, vampires, werewolves, a tribrid, and a Phoenix.

The cab pulled up to the school.

I got out of the cab as the cab driver got my bags from the trunk. I pulled my wallet out of my backpack. I paid the driver and made my way up the driveway pulling my suitcase along with me.

I knocked on the door gently. A bearded man in his mid 40s maybe answer the door.

"Y/n Park. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm headmaster Saltzman. I'll show you to your room so you can rest and tomorrow morning I'll have my daughters stop by to give you the tour." He stepped aside allowing me to walk in.

He closed the door behind him and began walking towards a distant hall. I followed behind him.

"There's no need for that Dr. Saltzman. I have a sense of the place from my sister. I rather just keep my head down and focus on school. I'll figure everything else on my own." I explained. I hated the whole tours of a school thing. You got to figure out the lay of the land on your own.

We stopped in front of a room labeled 26. Great they gave me my sister's old room.

"If you're sure Ms. Park." He opened the door to the door room. "This is your room. Your schedule is in a folder on the desk. Now welcome to the Salvatore School." He smiled before turning to leave.

I closed the door and began unpacking my things. My sister's ringtone scaring me. I scrambled to pick it up.

"Hey pen." I've been passively aggressive all week with her. I think I'm mad because I know my new peers would think I'm Penelope just like my old peers would think she's me.

"You were supposed to call me when you landed." She sounded mad.

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't feel like talking Penelope."

"Hey, you don't get to do that! You said you were okay with this." She took a deep breathe. "You said you'd do it for me."

I shook my head. Of course I said that. Why wouldn't I. She's my twin. We might not have grown up close in proximity but when we got good with our magic we got so much closer. I just didn't want the Penelope Park reputation.

"You know I'd do anything for you Pen but why couldn't you tell mom to send me somewhere else. Why did it have to be here?"

"I'm going to your old school too y/nn. It's fair on both of us."