I'm Not Her (Posie)

You and Penelope dated up until you left to tour the world for your music career. You guys tried to make it work but lost contact. Two years later you're back and she's moved on with Josie.

I walk through the front doors of the Salvatore School. It's the first time I have been back since starting my music career. I don't even know why I came back here. It's not like I have anyone here.

Walking to the office I can hear all the whispers beginning. Penelope's famous ex is back.

In all honesty I had been so busy I almost forgot about my first love. All the memories are blurred.

"Hello y/n. It's great to have you back." Dr. Saltzman greeted as led me into his office.

"It's surreal being back here. I almost forgot where everything is." I laughed.

"Well, we've set you up in your own dorm room with ensuite. You'll be next door to Hope. Anything I can do to make the transition easier?"

"I'll be fine Dr. S I just want to graduate and then get back to my career. I know I could have finished school on independent study but I kind of wanted to graduate with my class."

"I'm glad. I'm happy you're back."

You make your way to your room and start to unpack some of your things.

A knock on your door brings you out of your thoughts. You go to open the door and see Hope standing there.

"Hey pop star." Hope smirked. She was the only one I kept in contact with even after breaking up with Penelope.

"Hey Hope. What are you doing here?" I let her into my room.

"I came to see you. And the witches have asked a favor."

"None of them can say Hi but they want a favor?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it's more like a whole school thing." She shrugged.

"What are you talking about Hope?"

"They want you to perform at least one of your songs."

I sighed. "I don't have anything new."

"So? You can sing one of your old songs. I love them all."

"I don't think it's a good idea Hope."

"Oh, come on y/n! Just sing your song All Your Love."

I can't sing that. Not here. That's the song I wrote for Penelope.

"That's the worst idea you've ever had Hope. You want me to sing so bad you can wait till I have something new."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. You're coming to a party with me later though."

I groaned. I didn't want to go to a school party.

"It will be fun! The twins will be there too."

I gave her a small smile. I remember when Hope couldn't be in a room with the twins without arguing over some bullshit. I liked the twins. I never had an issue with them. Lizzie was the one I talked to before I left though.

—————

Hope and I made our way to the Old Mill. Some things never change.

There was a big bonfire out front. Kegs scattered inside and out. The smell of weed flowing through the air. Definitely a Salvatore School Old Mill party for sure.

Hope dragged me over to say officially meet her mop head boyfriend. He was with another guy. Tan skin and really tall.

"Y/n this is Landon. And Raphael."