Uniquie Wolf (Hope)

You're a werewolf but a werewolf from teen wolf... you're a Hale... you end up at the Salvatore school after the Hale House Fire... this imagine is now a book. Part 2 included in the book.

"Y/n!" A female alpha's eyes glowed in my blurry vision. "Come on!" She picked me up off the floor. I groaned grabbing my side. "We got to go! They're coming!" We started running.

My vision was so blurry I couldn't see more than two feet in front of me. I hated this sensation. The ringing in my head, the blinding light hurting my eyes, the immense pain coursing through my body; I've been shot by one of the hunters. I could feel the wolfsbane burn through the wound.

We ran through the woods as I held my side that's slowly trying to heal but the wolfsbane won't let it. I felt like I had lost them, like I had even lost the alpha who helped me. I hid in a cave until I passed out from the wolfsbane. I thought I was going to die.

I shot up gasping for air. My body felt sore, but I felt healed. I was feeling absolutely terrified. I lost everything last night. My family burned in the house. I don't know if anyone made it out. I should have died last night. I was late for curfew. I tried to help but hunters showed up before I could do anything. I'm lucky I got out alive.

"Y/n... do you remember me?" A dark man slowly approached me, a women close behind him.

"Deaton. My mom's emissary." I frowned. Was my mom dead? I looked at the lady and recognized her. She's an Alpha. A close friend of my mother. Satomi Ito.

I looked at the women. "You saved me?"

"I couldn't save your mother, but I could save you. I'm terribly sorry for your lost y/n."

I closed my eyes trying to hold back a sob. Everyone is dead? How can my whole family just be gone? I was angry. How could I not have saved them?

I opened my eyes a roared. I was angry and it was the only way I knew how to get these emotions out.

I breathe heavily still baring my teeth while Deaton and Satomi stared at me intrigued.

"What?" I growled.

"A new Hale Alpha has risen." Deaton smiled.

I quickly jumped off the table I was on and looked into the mirror. He was right. My eyes were glowing bright red. How could that be possible? Laura was our mother's heir.

I woke up heaving. Trying to catch my breath like I have every night since the fire. The dreams are slowly getting less vivid, but I hate them.

Today Satomi is taking me to meet a man. He's a headmaster to a supernatural school. She said I need to leave Beacon Hills in order to live. The hunters think I'm dead and, now that I'm an Alpha, I'll be a bigger target if they find out I'm alive.

—————

I sat at in a coffee shop with Satomi when a man and an auburn-haired girl walked into the shop.

The man smiled when his eyes landed on Satomi. Like she was some old friend of his. Which with this Alpha werewolf I wouldn't doubt. She's one of the oldest Alphas in the world. She's also special because she's got complete control despite the struggles of being a bitten werewolf.

"Satomi. It's good to see you again." The man smiled shaking her hand.

"To you as well Alaric. This is Y/n Hale. She's a born alpha." Satomi introduced me.

"It's nice to meet you y/n. I'm Alaric Saltzman. This is," he pointed to the girl he walked in with. "Hope Mikealson." She introduced herself. She smiled slightly at me.