Chapter 25

Stuck with U
Arianna Grande and Justin Bieber

WARNING THIS IS A SMUTTY CHAPTER SO 18+ ONLY PLEASE

Loki POV

As the music changed he decided to give into his more lustful intentions, he wanted to rip the man who had hurt her but she was intent on keeping him with her so he wanted to channel his excesses into something more... fun. He heard her gasp out loud as he grinded his hips into hers, his hand holding her against him. She looked up thru her eye lashes to glance at him so he bent to snatch a kiss and in turn he was surprised when she captured his lower lip between her teeth, giving him a little bite before letting go of him. She gave him a knowing smile before she turned her head away. So she wants to play. He went to kiss her neck only to be met with bruises that immediately sobered him. Instead of the kisses he intended to lay on her neck, he released her and placed his hands on her neck and her arm where the nail marks were to heal them.

Eloise POV

She turned around and pulled him to her. He stood there stiffly, so she tried reaching out to him with her thoughts, he was angry and she could feel he was thinking about finding the guy who had hurt her and what he'd like to do to him. She bit her lip trying to decide what to do. She decided to distract him, she tried to overwhelm his thoughts like he had done to her. Opening up their connection as fully as she could she kissed him to distract him again. "Come on Loki, you can do better than that." He hesitated and she used it for an opening pulling him against her, flooding him with how it felt of him dancing against her. He groaned and recaptured her mouth. She then imagined them back in her room and Loki gasped as he felt her magic envelope him.

Eloise sheepishly smiled, as she pulled back from him, "Sorry, I thought it was best to get you out of there." Loki then pinned her against the wall, passionately kissing her, she wound her hands in his hair and then she felt his hands drifting down to her butt, so she jumped and wrapped her legs around him, securing herself to him. He then reached around and pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress, to feel her bare skin on her back. He pulled his lips away from hers, "What I wouldn't give to just take you right here?" She reached one hand down to start unbuttoned his shirt. "I'm not saying no," she kissed his neck, alternating between gentle kisses and biting. He groaned. " No, this will not be quick. I want to kiss every inch of your body, I want to worship you with my body in every possible way, to show you that you, Eloise, are mine."

Loki POV

He pulled her against him and walked out the door carrying her around him to the bathroom. He sat her on the edge of the bathtub and sat about running a bath. She stood up letting her dress fall and taking off her panties she resisted the temptation to throw them at him. She reached over and pulled his jacket off and then wrapped her arms around him pulling him to her and leaning her head into his shoulder. He pulled her arms off him only to pull her around in front of him to help her into the tub, then he stripped and stepped in behind her, seating her in front of him. She could feel him pressing into her back, she leaned back into him, looking up so she could kiss his chest. He made a noise almost like a purr and then he began to massage her neck, "that feels heavenly." She relaxed fully into his hands as he began to massage other parts of her, first her shoulders, then reaching around front to stroke her breasts, she arched her back placing her breasts more firmly in his hands, he than began kissing and sucking at her neck, giving her shoulder a bite that made her gasp.

She then rolled around to face him to stratle his lap, he grabbed her hips and held her slightly apart from him. He kissed her, "oh you, temptress not yet" he whispered to her. She made a frustrated noise. "Patience love, all good things in time. " Glaring at him, Eloise then scooted to the other side of the tub, "hmmm fine I'm going stay over here then because if you keep touching me like that I'm going to spontaneous combust." He chuckled, "You just might before I'm done with you tonight." He grabbed the soap, "Come let me get you cleaned up first." He grabbed her foot and began to wash her following it up with trailing kisses, she was just starting to relax when he nipped at her insole, "ughhhhhhhh, do you get off from torturing people?" She gasped. He stayed silent grinning at her continuing to wash her and cover her in kisses. She was shaking with desire by the time he reached her upper thighs.

He then reached for her hands, and began giving them the same treatment, gently washing them and then covering them in kisses and the occasional bite. Continuing on to her back and then he pulled her on to his lap, "Let me get your hair down, as beautiful as it is, I want to be able to run my fingers thru your hair." Slowly, he gently pulled her hair down, pulling out all the pins, undoing all the braids, then washing her hair deftly massaging her scalp, all she could do is wordlessly moan, pulling her head back against him, stealing a kiss. "That might have to be the most erotic noise I've ever heard you make my darling," he purred against her cheek.

He then deftly made short work of washing her front, rubbing each of her breasts, his hands then washing lower over her sides and to her abdomen where his hand stilled. "Does that bother you?" Eloise shyly asked, "Eloise the fact that you are carrying my child only makes you more attractive to me." He pulled her against him, holding her tight. "I love you and I love our daughter. " They then lounged in the water together, just simply for the pleasure of being skin to skin. "Come, let me dry you off." Loki lifted her out of the tub, and wrapped her in a towel and then carried her back into her room. Bilgsnipe waited on the bed. "Out beast, she is mine tonight and I am in no mood to share." Loki said darkly, Bilgsnipe barked and then ran out of the room, Eloise giggled, "jealous of my dog?" She fluttered her eye lashes at him, "No," he gently sat her down and dried off her hair, "your turn," she flipped around and grabbed the towel to pat his hair dry and then give him a kiss.

He deepened their kiss, pulling her to him, holding her there, his hand roaming down to her breasts. He then hesitated, stopping kissing her for a moment, "Do you want to do this? You can always say no." Eloise looked deep into his eyes, "I want you." "Say it again." "I want you Loki." He launched himself at her flipping her on her back, he held himself above her, kissing her, almost devouring her in his intensity. Their tongues stroking each other, their teeth almost clashing, taking hurried gasping breaths and coming back for more. She lifted her hips to grind into him. "Love, you could tempt a god." He moaned into her neck.

Eloise giggled, lightly dragging her nails down his back making him tremble, he trails kisses down from her lips to her breasts, taking her nipple in his mouth gently sucking, she arched her back her hand now tangled in his hair. Loki gazed back up at her, her face flushed hair curled wildly her bright blue eyes adoring, then he began to kiss lower, nipping at her hips. He hooked her thigh over his shoulder and gave her a wicked grin before turning his head and bit at her thigh.

"Agggggh." She arched her back and yanked his mouth back up to hers. "I love you," he whispered as he slid into her. "I love you too, Loki."