Chapter 24

Animals
Martin Garrix

Eloise POV

"So, we're all going out clubbing tonight!" Wanda excitedly announced at breakfast to everyone, "and you are gonna come shopping with me and Nat, as soon as you finish eating," pointing at Eloise. She froze, a spoon full of cereal halfway between the bowl and her mouth. "Okkkkk." Rushing back to her room to change, Eloise found Loki still in her bed, stretched out with his arms behind his head. "Are you going to spend all day in my bed lazy bones?" She giggled as she passed him "I just might" he chuckled as she emerged from her closet now dressed in a white crop top and a long green and white polka dot skirt, "Where might you be off to?" he eyed her with a smile. "Wanda, Nat, and I are going shopping, we're all going clubbing tonight," Eloise leaned over to give him a quick kiss, Loki grabbed her holding her to him deepening their kiss before letting go, "Clubbing?" he asked in a questioning tone, "Oh, it's a place you go for drinks, music, and dancing." Eloise blushed after that kiss. "Have fun shopping," Loki winked at her before laying back down.

Loki POV

After Eloise left, Loki got up and went in search of Thor. He found him with Tony and Banner in their lab. "I have recieved a message from Heimdall, Odin wishes us to return tomorrow for three days then we may return back to Midgard to Eloise. " Loki stiffened, "Eloise is to come with us?" "No. Heimdall was quiet specific Odin wishes her to stay here." Thor didn't meet his brother's eyes. "Don't worry about it,we can keep an eye on her. Sparkles fun to have around." Stark interjected. "I don't like it" Loki crossed his arms, "Why does Odin want us separated?" Loki felt worried, he hadn't told Eloise that he had stayed up to watch her dreams last night, he confirmed she had seen Thanos, "I do not know but you have to admit, Lady Eloise is hardly defenseless." Thor chuckled, "That is true and there are some things I would like to look into which I cannot do here." Loki nodded, thinking of the amethyst Eloise kept safe, "All will be well brother." Thor reassured Loki. "Now come brother, we have a night of merriment ahead of us."

Eloise POV

After a day out with Wanda and Nat, she had a gorgeous dress, her nails painted gold, they had lunched, she felt like she had known them for forever, it felt great just having a girls day out. They continued their fun in Wanda's rooms, doing each other's hair and make up and getting ready. Eloise slipped on her dress and glanced in the mirror, it was a high-waisted dress, with a gold top with clear glittery beads, and a rust red skirt with just a slight poof, she had paired it with a pair of gold strapy sandles and some gold dangling ear rings with crystals. Nat had done her make up, favoring more of a natural style with a little shimmer and really playing up her eyes, her hair Wanda had spent a lot of time with, doing a lot of intricate braiding which all came together is a high knot on the top of her head. "Loki won't be able to keep his eyes off of you," Wanda grinned in her short glittery black dress. They walked out together, laughing and giggling where all the guys were assembled. Her eyes were drawn to Loki, dressed in a black suit with his hair tied back away from his face. Eloise gave a little twirl to show off her dress.

Loki looked her up and down his eyes going dark, his expression unreadable. He grabbed her arm and dragged her away before anyone could say anything. "We'll be back in a minute," he said coldly over his shoulder as several of her friends exchanged glances of concern. He yanked her into the first empty room that he found. "What in the hell do you think you are wearing?""What in the hell is your problem?" They shouted at each other the same time. Eloise crossed her arms, Loki took a breath, "You said we were dancing, that is not a dress appropriate for dancing, or even for wearing out, you are... exposed." He sputtered when he finally finished. "Hey asshole, this actually is appropriate to wear out and I don't recall actually asking your opinion. " Eloise hissed at him her hands clenched at her sides. They glared at each other, "I'm going now. You can come if you want." Eloise finally said calmly.