"Do you need some help?" His deep low voice shocked the fuck out of the boy. Making Taehyung chuckle as he saw Jin try to cover himself.

"Taehyung! W-what are you doing here!?" Jin asked, trying to grab his towel.

"No need to cover yourself up baby, I already know what you're doing. And, will you answer my question? Do you need some help?" There was a clear smirk on Taehyungs lips as he said that, making the boy shudder. He walked closer to the stunt boy, who still had the dildo inside of him, and tugged off the towel. Now Jin was once again completely naked in front of the boy. "I heard your sinful moans baby, moaning my name while you fucked yourself with a dildo~"

Jin whimpered, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't lie, he was sure Taehyung saw everything, and heard him. He looked down in shame, his ass still filled up with the dildo.

"Hey, lift up your head, if you follow daddys order you'll get a prize," Tempting, but Jin didn't follow. What was he doing? Why was he doing what he was doing?

But the boy lifted his head up nonetheless. His confused eyes staring at Taehyungs dominant brew eyes.

"Good boy~" His smirk left Jins legs wobbly, a whimper leaving his mouth. "Look down, look how hard you made me. Are you gonna take responsibility for what you did? Mph?"

Jin bit his lip, nodding as he saw a big dent in Taehyung pants, a boner.

"Get that dildo out of your ass and bend down for daddy," Fuck his deep voice made it 10 times more fun and so lewd.

Jin nodded as he moved forward feeling the lost of being full, but he didn't whimper cause he knew he was going to suck some dick.

He was still in the tub, kneeled down in front of Taehyung, looking up at the boy before deciding to take a move. Taehyung just nodded, so the older knew to move already.

"Fuck hyung you look so sexy like this," Taehyung praised the boy once Jin already had him inside his mouth.

Jin sucked on him like he was a lolipop, no he hasn't sucked dick before. And oh god it was the best day of his life to finally suck on one. The porn he watched, he tried to copy those people. He tried sucking, bobbing his head. Scared to deep throat him, but trying to attempt it either way.

"Hmm baby yeah just like that ahh," His groans sent Jin to heaven, loving how he was making him feel so fucking good.

Out of no where Jin felt two strong hands grab either sides of his head and forced his face forward. Gagging on his dick badly, his long thiq dick was hitting the back of his throat, painfully good. And he couldn't get enough of it

"Nghh, Jinn ah baby your mouth is so nice, so hot and wet for me. Come up here and give me a kiss~" Taehyung moaned, pushing his head back. Brining him up with his strong hands, connecting their sweet lips together.

Jin didn't reject his kiss, he gladly responded and let Taehyung slid his tongue inside of his mouth.

A heated makeout, their first one.

"Let me fuck you," Taehyung breathed out in the kiss. To which Jin hesitated before nodding.

He's never been fucked, and oh god did he want to be fucked until he saw stars like he read in those books and shows. This was his chance, and it was better since it was Taehyung.

Taehyung parted their lips, took off his shirt and his pants. Stepped into the tub with him, the water running down his back. Jin was facing the wall that he stuck the dildo onto. And looked behind him, to see Taehyung glorious toned body.