air dry

vhope

hoseok- top

taehyung- bottom

TEXT:

"Can you put it in slowly?" Taehyung shyly said. He stared at Hoseok who was naked on top of him.

"Of course, but-" Hoseok seemed unsure. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure," He nodded, feeling his cheeks flush." I want you to take my virginity Hoseok, please."

The older was hesitant before lining up his dick at the youngers entrance. He slowly pushed his tip into the boys tight hole, not wanting to hurt the fragile boy.

"Ah!" Taehyung screamed, biting his lip.

"What happened? D-does it hurt?! Should I pull out?" Hoseok asked a bunch of questions at once, worried that Taehyung changed his mind or that he was hurting him.

"No don't pull out! I-it's a new feeling, I feel like my insides is being stretched." Taehyung nuzzled his nose at the pain he was feeling. "It kinda hurts, but put more in me please"

"Okay, you're alright?" Hoseok questioned as he began to push more of himself inside of the boy, slowly of course.

"Uh huh" The younger hissed at the pain but sucked it in as more of Hoseok came into him. Feeling full.

It was by time that Hoseok was fully inside Taehyung just sitting there waiting until Taehyung gave the special nod meaning he could finally move.

And there it was.

The nod.

"You sure? Are you sure you don't need more time to adjust?" Hoseok asked before moving. Wanting to make sure his lover knew he was safe.

"Please." Taehyung softly whispered.

"Hm" The older gave a small moan as he moved back and forward a little. "God fuck you're so tight. C-can you not clench your walls too much? I can't take it."

"Oh, ah sorry I'll try a-and loosen up a bit," Taehyung stuttered, his nipples were so hard and red from both the feeling of pain and a new feeling he didn't know the name of. "C-can you-?"

"Huh, speak up baby." Hoseok suggested, he kept going at the slow pace. Being as gentle as possible for his baby boy.

"C-can you pick up your pace please?" The younger asked, nuzzling his nose as he felt a bit of the pain disappear into a nice feeling.

"Okay." Hoseok agreed, just as the younger one wanted Hoseok picked up his pace but just a little.  Still worried that he was hurting the boy.

Both of the Hoseok's hands were placed on Taehyung's tiny waist, making sure he didn't have such a too strong grip on it.

Oh boy did Hoseok dearly want to rail the boy into despair, but he cared too much for the boy to do so. He wanted Taehyung to scream out his name and beg him to go harder or to go softer on him. Which ever pleased him. He just wanted Taehyung to be completely wrecked from having sex with him.

Taehyung grabbed on of Hoseok's hand and moved it towards his hard needy nipples.

"P-play with them Hoseok," Taehyung moaned, his breathing picking up as Hoseok kept thrusting softly into him. "Um, h-harder please."

Hoseok did as the younger said, smirking as he did so. He twisted and bent down to lick his hard pink nipples. Making the younger wiggle and squirm under him.