intro:timeline pt.1

namkook

jungkook- bottom

namjoon- top

TEXT:

Jungkook was sweetly greeted by Namjoon when coming home from his walk. With cute kisses around his face as Namjoon pulled him over to his bed.

"What's all this?" Jungkook giggled as he took a seat on their shared bed. "I wasn't out that long or was I?"

Namjoon shook his head, "no you weren't, but I've been thinking..." he said as he put his hand on top of Jungkook's hand after sitting next to him.

"W-what's wrong?" Jungkook started to panic.

"No you didn't, it's not that," namjoon started, leaning forward so their heads weren't so far away. "Can I take care of you tonight?"

"What do you mean by that?" The boy asked as he excitedly but nervously bit his lip.

"You've been so good for me all week, and not just in bed baby...let daddy take care of you tonight though," Jungkook blushed when he saw Namjoon smile at him. "In bed. Mm how does that sound?"

"Well how are you going to take care of me?" He wanted to know what he was going to find himself doing.

"Kiss every inch of your body~ and maybe you'll let me eat your ass~?" Namjoon left a peck on the boys lips. "Or finger you, whatever floats your boat baby."

"I like the sound of that," Jungkook smirked, he kissed Namjoon roughly and then pulled out. "Put that tongue to work," the boy crawled up to the headboard and pulled down his shorts. He quickly turned around and shook his ass. "My ass isn't going to wait forever you know."

[oaky sorry I just realized I haven't updated in a month so here you go, this has been in my drafts and as you can see I haven't finished it. I'm currently trying to also update my other book, liar, I've been busy with writing that and with school, and as you all know school is a bitch so yeah. sorry that I just like stopped updating and all. I'll try my best to keep writing]