dentist appointment

seokmin

seokjin- top

jimin- bottom

TEXT:

Jimin was waiting patiently in the waiting room flipping through one of the magazines on the table.

It was insanely quiet and what was only heard was the clacking of the keys of the keyboard being pressed down by the receptionist.

It hadn't even been a full 10 minutes since he's been waiting but Jimin was getting bored.

Thankfully his orthodontist came out and smiled at Jimin. With his white coat on and his hair beautifully parted in the middle, he called him over.

Jimin quickly got out of his seat and followed his handsome doctor to a private room.

Once they got to the room, Seokjin, the doctor told him to lay down on the patient bed.

"How have you been Jimin?" Seokjin casually asked since he was a regular. "Still pursuing music?"

"I've been good, and yeah, I still am," Jimin smiled. "And I see you're still a doctor." He chuckled.

"Yeah, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see you and that would be such a shame," Seokjin said. "Can you open your mouth?"

And so Jimin opened his mouth.

So obedient, Seokjin thought.

"Wider, please baby," he whispered as he smiled.

Jimin's cheeks flushed at the cute name. He widened his mouth, pushing his lips out further.

"Such a good boy," he caressed his cheek with one hand as his other hand pulled down his zipper. With the same hand he played with Jimin's bottom lip. It was so plump and so kissable.

He held his semi-hard cock in his hand with a smile on his lips. He saw Jimin eye out his size and he closed his mouth when he gulped.

"Mm-mm, keep your mouth baby," he tapped his cheek. With just that reminder, Jimin quickly opened his mouth for him. "There you go, much better."

He rubbed his tip against the boys wet bottom lip and he loved the pink shade Jimin was turning.

Seokjin slowly pushed his cock inside of his mouth. He saw how Jimin's full lips sealed around him and how perfectly warm and wet his embrace was, fuck.

He wished Jimin would book appointments with him more often. He didn't want to admit it, but he loved Jimin. He loved using his mouth. He loved Jimin's lips. He loved how the boy could delay his gag reflex's. He loved how his eyes would sparkle and glim when he looked up at him with his mouth full. He truly loved Jimin.

The doctor grabbed his hair and pulled him close to his hips, "doing so good baby, always such a good boy for me." He praised the younger.

And Jimin would him softly as he sucked his cock like a nice tasty treat/lollipop.

[ I'm not sure on how to finish thissss BUT you can let your imagination run wild guys]