fuck behind his back pt.1

sope

yoongi- top

hoseok- bottom

TEXT:

The sight of Hoseok fucking himself on Yoongi's cock was a sight that Yoongi could just never get out of his mind

Even after they've stopped fucking and their days continues on. When he's eating with the guys and then all of a sudden he remembers how tight Hoseok's ass was around his dick- and then he has to excuse himself from the table with Hoseok to deal with his problem.

You would be surprised at how many times this has happened.

It's almost everyday now and it seems like Hoseok is the only one worrying about the members catching onto them.

Yoongi on the other hand is just worried about cumming and making Hoseok cum. But if they do ever catch onto them it didn't seem like a big deal cause Yoongi would more than happy to show off Hoseok as his little cock slut.

Well anyway it was when Hoseok was doing some exercises in the dance room that Yoongi was getting a hard on.

I mean can you blame the guy? Hoseok was reaching down to his toes and his whole fucking ass was on display, the worst part was that Hoseok was wearing booty shorts. So when he was reaching down the lower half of his booty cheeks were showing.

When the older stood up from his seat that had the perfect view of Hoseok's ass, Jungkook comes out of nowhere and slaps Hoseok's butt. Which obviosuly leaves Yoongi mad at Jungkook for touching what's his.

Yoongi quickly walked over to Hoseok after hearing him giggle by the sudden inappropriate action Jungkook had just committed.

"H-hobi come get water bottles with me." Was what Yoongi said for an excuse to leave with the younger.

"Sure hyung." Hoseok giggled another time and got raised his upper self from the floor.

Jungkook licking his lips as he stared at Hoseok's ass while he walked out of the room with his other hyung.

Once Yoongi and Hoseok were far away from the dance room and in a random deserted hallway they walked into Hoseok got down onto his knees.

"No get up." Yoongi sighed as he held out his hand so Hoseok can get up.

And Hoseok confusingly took his hands as he got up, "I thought-?"

"Why'd you let him touch you huh?" Yoongi glared at him as he suddenly pulled the younger closer to him by his waist. "I can't stand anyone else touching you except me baby~ Not even the guys, you're mine, just want you all to myself I don't want the others to see or touch what belongs to me." He pouted as he stared at a smiling Hoseok.

"Jungkook was only playing around hyung," Hoseok decided to tell the older, giggling a bit. "It was nothing serious hyung, you already know that I'm yours."

"Still," Yoongi continued to complain. "What if they want a piece of you too?" He grabbed down to the boys ass and squeezed. "You're wearing such revealing clothing like this lately, what if they start getting ideas?"

"You already know I love your cock hyung." Hoseok reminded, biting his lip as Yoongi's grip on his ass tightened.

"Do you even remember how many guys you've slept with before me? What if you get tired of me just like you got tired of them?"

"That can't be possible, seriously," Hoseok shook his head. "How can I get tired of a cock that can literally make me go into sub space? Your cock is the real prize."