peachy pt.2

taejin

taehyung- top

seokjin- bottom

TEXT:

"Fuck baby I want your cum in me so bad~!" Was the last thing Seokjin moaned before his cum coated his thighs and some of the bed sheets. "Please baby fuck me, just fuck me please! I don't want anything else, I don't care if I don't come! I want you to fuck em and to cum in me please!" Seokjin literally cried out, still aroused from his high. "I'm ready for you! Please baby I want- I want you!"

Taehyung never seen Seokjin like this before or heard him like this, he was acting and he sounded so desperate. It reminded him of himself whenever Seokjin teased him so much. Except Taehyung felt bad and didn't want to tease him anymore while Seokjin would keep the teasing going and would do that for hours and hours. And to be honest, Taehyung didn't want to do that, it would be too hard on him, he really wanted to fuck his daddy already.

"Daddy..." Taehyung softly called out to him.

"Yes baby?" Seokjin asked already knowing Taehyung was going to ask him a question.

"C-can I- can I kiss you?" He's fallen back into submission. "Please?"

"C'mere baby," Seokjin told, a short nod up and a soft landing down to normal was all Taehyung needed to creep closer to the other. "I'll give you all the kisses you want, only if you don't play that dominant card again."

Taehyung nodded his head, "yeah I don't know how you can do it daddy. It's better if I stay in my lane," now he nodded to himself, he sat down beside his hyung. "Can we kiss now?"

Seokjin smiled and nodded, he put his hand behind Taehyung's neck and pulled him closer so his lips lightly touched. It started off as a slow passionate kiss, gentle kisses turned into harder kisses and needy ones. Now literally tugging on each other's lips, they both ended up moaning into the kiss together.

"Want you daddy~" Taehyung moaned in the kiss, pulling Seokjin closer.

"Mmmm," Seokjin kept kissing him, giving him all the attention. "Want you too baby," they slit for a breath of air. "Gonna fuck me baby? Are you gonna fuck daddy?"

Taehyung quickly nodded his head, "yes baby is gonna fuck daddy! Please daddy wanna fell your walls around me-! Please ride me already!" He cried out so desperately, feeling tears start forming in his eyes as he's been waiting too long for Seokjin's asshole.

Seokjin not so softly pushed Taehyung down on the bed, motioning Taehyung to crawl backward on the bed so he was closer to the headboard. Seokjin went over to the nightstand to get the lube, cause even though he was needy he didn't want it to hurt.

He went on the bed and hovered over Taehyung's lap, leaning towards the others lips. "I love you~" he whispered.

And it's like Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, "I-I love you too hyung," He quickly said back. Shyness quickly spreading all over his body, his hyung never said that to him before. And then his hyung's plush lips touched his own, of course kissing back passionately. "Hyung~" he moaned cause all of a sudden Seokjin was softly jerking his dick so the lube could spread around him.

"I love you so fucking much baby," Seokjin swore as he admitted his feelings for the other after parting his lips from his sweet ones. Still jerking him off as he stared at Taehyung's reaction.

Those rosy cheeks looked more brighter than usual, he looked so cute when shy. It didn't hurt when Taehyung didn't say it back again, but it did hurt when sinking in Taehyung's huge ass erection. But it was all worth it when hearing Taehyung mutter sweat under his breath as he made huge circles not even caring to adjust to the size.

"Fuck daddy, miss your whole so much!" Taehyung cried out, putting his hands on Seokjin's smooth milky thighs.

"Mmm same," Seokjin confessed. "Miss your dick in my ass baby!"

Continuous swearing and moans along with whimpers. The bed creaking just made it so much sinful with the skin slapping that was echoing in the room.

"Ahhh fuck tae-!" Seokjin horribly moaned out, he harshly fell onto Taehyung's hips. "Fuck baby you feel so fucking goooood~!" He hovered a bit up, Taehyung's dick still fully hard in his ass. "Fuck me baby."

Taehyung nodded, rubbing small circles on Seokjin's inner thighs as he started to quickly thrust upwards. Hearing instant moans from the older, seeing him how he threw his head back in pleasure, how he closed his eyes as he did so. Fuck the bed creaked the same time Taehyung thrusted upwards, making him harder. "You look sexy and pretty like this daddy, makes me want to go harder on you. Can I daddy? Can I go harder? Please daddy?"

"God please baby! Please go harder!" He quickly nodded his head, his eyes opened as he looked down at Taehyung's handsome slightly sweaty face.

That was all Taehyung needed to thrust his hips up rougher than before, loving how Seokjin gave him long throaty moans as he was abusing his tight ass.

"Fuck baby~" Seokjin cried out, he felt tears well up in his eyes as each thrust Taehyung gave him was directly hitting his pro-state. He couldn't last very long now. "J-just like that baby~ mmmm you're so good for me baby!"

Of course Taehyung moaned at Seokjin's comments, he was sucker for compliments.

[. . .]

No I did not just waste my whole 7 hrs of being awake today to make this- ALSO I have no refills for my pills and I have to take these pills everyday so- :) there goes my life

Ion know how long until the other requests that I have gotten will take, but just know it's going to be a while cuz idk, just that I have no motivation for it so it will take long, aside from that peachy has motivated me to keep writing idk what I'm trying to say- just idk motivation is a bitch that I want but I never have, just like the body I want HAH🤪✌️😔

IM TOO LAZY TO REVISE SO SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING