used up holes/ot7

ot7

tops:
-jimin
-namjoon
-seokjin
-taehyung

bottoms:
-yoongi
-jungkook
-hoseok

TEXT:

Used up kook, seok and yoon, they laid on their tummies on the bed. Their backs filled with overlapping strips of cum. Hands tied behind their backs with handcuffs, also splashed with cum.

Seokjin gripped Jungkook's ass and then harshly smacked it, making the younger yelp in the process.

"Hyungg." Jungkook whined sadly.

Taehyung touched kook's jaw and made him look up at him, a smile on his lips he kissed him. He left a small peck on the top of his nose after kissing him seeing Jungkook blush immediately.

Jimin was able to slide easily in Yoongi's hole with the members cum burried deep inside of him. Yoongi gulped, his hands turning into fists, he moaned loudly in pleasure.

He gripped Yoongis waist and pulled him closer to him, fucking him deeply. His loud cries of pain and pleasure sent Jimin's cock twitching crazy inside of him. Tears formed at the corner of his eyes as he loved to feel like a cum dump for his boyfriends.

"Ride my cock you slut," Namjoon harshly slapped Hoseok's face, his cheeks were red from past face slaps and he so hot like that. Along with his red ass cheeks, he looked so used up it made Namjoon feel as sorts of stuff when using him.

Hoseok whimpered as he did as he was told, his fingers fidgeted against the hand cuffs as his ass was full of cock. It felt as if the cock filled him up all the way to his brain. He had so many cocks up his ass, he was sensitive all over, he felt so hazy too.

"A-am I doing this right?" Hoseok asked for reassurance, the cute pout on his lips made him look and sound like a pathetic cock slut.

Namjoon slapped him again, "no, can't you do better than that? Fuck yourself harder on my cock you dumb shit."

Yoongi moaned at Namjoon's despicable dirty talk, his ass was also filled up with Jimin's hard erection. Getting his brains fucked out of him as he was getting fucked at a fast pace. He couldn't keep up with Jimin's animalistic pace, it was just too much for him. He didn't even realize his dumb dick was spilling out his cum.

No one realized that Yoongi was cumming, not even Jungkook, how could he when his face was being used up and he couldn't see anything?

Taehyung was just using his mouth as a worthless hole, a hole only to be used for pleasure. Just as how Seokjin was using his hole for pleasure, and nothing else. Cause that's what Jungkook was useful for, his holes were useful for his boyfriends pleasure.

His holes were being used up all right, Taehyung's fucked his mouth deep. Gagging horribly around him, not slipping out even when Jungkook was choking around him. And Seokjin pulled on his arms, using them for support as he rutted into his sloppy hole. All of his boyfriends cum were chilling in there, leaving Jungkook all used up and filthy, just that way Seokjin loved.