not perfect

yoonmin

yoongi- top

jimin- bottom

TEXT:

"Shhh, don't say anything," Jimin desperately covered Yoongi's mouth with his hand. Rolling his hips in an easy manner. "I just wanna hear you tonight."

"M'fine." Yoongi grunted, letting the sexy boy hear the moans that trailed out of his mouth. His hands resting on his hips, not even controlling Jimin's movements. He just liked having his hands positioned there. "I like the gli-" Jimin gave him a glare. "Right." He cleared his throat.

Yoongi bucked his hips up, instantly hearing a sharp painful cry come out of the dressed up boy.

"Sh-shit," he threw his head back in pleasure. "Pleaseee~" a subconscious groan was let out.

Another impulsive hip thrust up sent Jimin crying on top of Yoongi.

Out of no where, Yoongi flipped their position where Jimin was laying in the bed as Yoongi was fucking on top of him.

Holding his left thigh close to his chest as fucked in and out of him at a fast pace.

Jimin's face was getting warmer but he second, moaning his slutty moans with each thrust. He looked at Yoongi's face, a few strands of hair stuck to his forehead from his sweat. His cheeks blushing mad, his eyes full of lust when they made eye contact. God was he also a vocal person.

He knew Yoongi was having trouble not talking to Jimin while fucking him. He knew that Yoongi loved to wash him over with tons of praises and naughty talking.

His hands reached foreword and cupped his cheeks, bringing his face closer to him. His heavy panting getting the best of him as he was struggling to keep his heated make out with the other last.

Yoongi just rested his forehead against the pretty sluts forehead as he continued to hit his sweet spot with each fuck.

Reaching his hand down to Jimin's aching non-touched erection. He didn't have to touch or see it to know he was leaking and red. But when he touched how wet he was down there, he grew hungrier.

"I'm gonna cum." Jimin cried, drying his tears off his face. "I'm gonna cum Yoongi."

His dick twitched, grunting loudly in that effect.

"Just a lil longer baby, hold it in," he moaned out. "Wait for me."

Jimin whimpered, a trail of sniffles following at the end. He nodded his head either way. He wouldn't last if Yoongi kept jerking him off with that passion behind him.

"W-when," Yoongi looked at Jimin, wanting to see if he got permission to talk, and he did. "When you were-fuck-up on that stage, you got-uh-me really hard so quick. I-mmm-got embarrassed, that's why I left. Are you mad? I-is that why you don't want me to talk to you?"

"O-oh," he bit his lip, trying not to moan as he was going to talk. "I know that, I just-ngh-wanted to tease you. I just wanted-ah-this to be a quiet fuck. Didn't have much of those today."

Yoongi looked away, the blush on his cheeks burning red at this point.

"You look really nice in glitter by the way." Yoongj moaned out, his thrusts getting lazy now. He was close. "I-ahh-w-want to see you in glitter more."

Jimin quickly kissed him, both of them coming at the same time. Both wet for each other. "Anything to please you."

[send requests plz🤞]