he likes to watch us pt.1

namyoon
featuring hoseok

namjoon- bottom

yoongi- top

TEXT:

Namjoon whined in pleasure as he gagged around Yoongi's throbbing dick. He felt him in the back of his throat and it stung so well, he felt his dick twitching just for that.

Yoongi held his head in his hands as he rammed his dick into his mouth, his nose occasionally touching his lower stomach. Namjoon held onto his thighs, his nails digging deep into him as his saliva ran down his chin and all over Yoongi's hard on.

Hoseok gulped as he watched what was before him, he squirmed in his seat as the pair was feet away from him.

Namjoon looked up at Yoongi with begging eyes as he stopped fucking his mouth, "please, can I have you inside my pussy again?"

Yoongi smirked, "ask him." He bit his lip as he looked over at Hoseok to see and hear what he would respond.

Namjoon gave the same begging eyes to Hoseok, "can I please have your boyfriends cock back inside my pussy?"

Once again Hoseok gulped.

"Tell him yes," his boyfriend ordered.

"Yes." Hoseok did as he was told.

Yoongi laid down on the bed again, he let Namjoon crawl on top of him. He was so needy it was hot. He grabbed his dick and placed it at his entrance. He noticed that his Namjoon and his boyfriend were making eye contact.

"Watch me fuck your boyfriend," he moaned out as he sank down to Yoongi's hips. He let out endless whines as he harshly ride Yoongi's dick.

The chuckle that came out of Yoongi made Namjoon smile to himself, he jerked himself off as he felt Yoongi's tip brush over his sweet spot.

Yoongi groaned softly as he groaped at the boys thighs, his fat juicy thighs that he marked earlier in front of Hoseok.

[ been a while?

send requests🙌]