playing with our daddy pt.1

taejinkook

taehyung- top

seokjin- bottom

jungkook- bottom

incest⚠️🤨

TEXT:

Taehyung didn't care if Seokjin was his dad, or if Jungkook was his brother. He didn't give a fuck, but he did give a fuck about the fact that they were fucking hot.

And it seemed like Seokjin and Jungkook were all thinking the same.

Cause Jungkook just moaned and moaned as he jerked himself off at the sight of his brother, Taehyung, fucking his dad, Seokjin, on the bed inches away from him. And Seokjin, how could he hate it if he already came twice and his cock was throbbing like crazy as he was close to his third.

Taehyung grunted as he fucked his dad deeper into the mattress. He looked at his brother, beads of sweat were starting to become noticeable on his forehead. He had a toy vibrator up his ass, he wouldn't be moaning crazy like that from just jerking off, no. Jungkook was too much of slut, he could only feel real pleasure from getting attention from his greedy ass.

Seokjin cried horribly under his son, he was just too overwhelmed by his strong thrusts and the fact that he had cum two times in a row, going into three.

He clenched the bed sheets, and his toes curled as Taehyung repeatedly hit his prostate on point.

He pulled out just when Seokjin came. He turned him over, Seokjin was laying on his back as his cock twitched as strings of white cum came out of him.

"F-fuck," Seokjin cried with his eyes shut tight.

Taehyung, panting, licked his lips as he admired the view of his dad looking wasted as shit.

Jungkook rubbed his sensitive tip as he also watched his dad, aroused.

"Kook, mind getting that gauze?" With a smirk, he asked nicely.

Jungkook turned to the gauze that was sitting at the corner of the bed. He knew exactly what Taehyung was going to do.

"G-gauze?" Seokjin stuttered.

The last time Taehyung used gauze on him, he left him whimpering for hours from just playing with his cock. It felt too good, and left him sensitive all over, he loved it and yet hated it at the same time.

Taehyung laid on the bed, his legs spread, Seokjin was facing Jungkook. Sitting on Taehyung's lap, and he sat down fully on his cock.

"Play with his cock while I fuck him."

Seokjin whimpered once the light gauze touched his still sensitive tip since he just came.

"You look so hot wasted daddy," Jungkook couldn't help to tell him as he cruelly played with him.