attention

vmon

taehyung- bottom

namjoon- top

TEXT:

"Would Kim Taehyung from class 12b please come to my office?" The speaker in classroom 12b screeched as all students attention went up to the right where the speaker was placed.

"You heard Taehyung," His university teacher grumbled as the kids just sighed. "And remember to write that essay before Monday."

Taehyung nodded and got his backpack before leaving the dull classroom. He walked through halls and climbed staircases only to find himself opening the principal's doorknob.

"I've been waiting," Was what the boy heard once he stepped foot inside of the room. His voice was so intimidating.

"You wanted to see me?" Taehyung casually asked, taking the seat in front of the desk, so he would be sitting right across from Mr. Kim.

"You think I wouldn't notice?" Mr. Kim sighed as he softly chuckled after.

Taehyung's body tensed.

"So your act of "bad boy"" Mr. Kim air quoted with his fingers. "Was to just get my attention? Coming here at least 3 times a week now... was all to just get my attention?"

The boy in front of him looked down at his lap.

"And I'm guessing you're wondering why I called you here," Mr. Kim licked his lips. Taehyung nodded, but getting a fair idea what he was going to say. "So I'm guessing it was you who overflowed all the toilets in the boys bathroom?"

"I'll do whatever to catch your attention mr." Taehyung said as he looked up, he grinned. "Even if that means to clog toilets."

Taehyung was happy that he was old enough to give consent, and that his principal was near his age. So he didn't feel guilty at all when saying...

"What will daddy do to me?" He seductively asked.

Namjoon couldn't help but get up from his seat, seeing Taehyung do the same. He leaned forward only to meet Taehyung half way through. Their lips met, moving around.

"I liked being hang cuffed daddy," Taehyung panted as he parted his lips from the older.

"Fuck," Namjoon grunted as he moved himself aside, wanting to get closer to the younger.

Once there was nothing in between them, Namjoon brought Taehyung's hips closer to his. Kissing each other as they got into a heated make-out.

Even as much as they wanted to keep feeling each other they had to part their lips to catch a glimpse of fresh air.

But Namjoon teased and backed up when the younger wanted his lips against his.

He moved the boy aside as he threw everything that he could get off of his desk. As strong as he was he bent the boy over the desk. Making the boy stick his ass up in the air.

"Daddy is so strong," Taehyung gasped as Namjoon slapped his ass.

The older softly chuckled as he opened his cabinet from his desk to get some handcuffs.

"Oh," Taehyung smirked.

"You like what you see baby?" Namjoons bit his ear, he had his face in his hand.

The younger nodded before kissing the older.

They parted so Namjoon could handcuff the boys hands. Taehyung flinched when he felt the cold substance touch his warm skin.

He looked down behind him to find Namjoon taking his off his pants, and his own pant.

"Fuck," Taehyung licked his lips. "Daddy's so big."

Namjoon smirked looking down as well, he felt his ego build up.

"Your ass looks even better than I thought," Taehyung heard the older chuckle as he felt his hand grab his right ass cheek. He whined.

"I want you daddy, please~" He was begging.

Namjoon nodded as he licked his lips, pulling out the lube bottle from the same cabinet that the handcuffs were in.