dreaming

idk the ship name for this😪

yoongi- bottom

jimin- top

seokjin- top

jungkook- top

TEXT:

Yoongi was in this weird building where there were hallways filled with "empty" "rooms". The rooms had the ordinary three walls, but instead of a door there was a curtain.

Yoongi went into one of the empty rooms so he can touch himself in private. But the curtain was too short, it only covered his face. But he still desperately wanted to touch himself, so he did. He even tried to pull down the curtain to try and cover his whole body, but it didn't work.

His cheeks flushed as he continued to touch himself as he saw people walk through the hallway.

His body flinched when he heard a voice from the room he was in.

He turned around and he saw a couple on the bed from the second story and yet there wasn't a stair case.

Yoongi saw the man bite his lip.

Seokjin said, "wanna join us?" There was a blanket covering his and the other males body on the bed. So he threw the blanket away and revealed their naked bodies.

Yoongi's cheeks flushed once again, he nodded his head.

He didn't know how he got to the second story, but he was in the bed with the two handsome man's.

Jungkook kissed Yoongi first, he touched the boys cock making Yoongi whine.

Seokjin's hands roamed around his tiny body, feeling his soft skin as Yoongi continued to make out with his boyfriend.

"Suck me off," Jungkook whispered to him after he stopped kissing him.

Yoongi nodded, he was more than happy to suck his cock off. That man had a big leaking cock, of course he wanted that in his mouth.

So he obediently opened his mouth when told to, and his tongue swirled around the treat. He liked how Jungkook tugged his hair softly ever so often. He also liked how Seokjin started groaping his ass, even spanking him sightly.

He felt his own cock twitch, he was happy that he ran into these two.

Seokjin shoved two fingers in him, he was trying to properly stretch him so he could take his cock nice and good.

Yoongi moaned around Jungkook's cock as he was getting fingered. He saw how Jungkook scrunched up his nose because of the vibrations from his moans.

"Think you can take two cocks at the same time, baby?" Jungkook per his hair kindly.

Yoongi looked up at him with doe eyes, he slid the cock out of his mouth. And a string of his saliva was connected to the cock. He nodded, "I can take it."

Seokjin chuckled as he spanked him again, "of course you can, you're a slut."

Jungkook chuckled along, he shoved his cock back into the tiny boys mouth.

Before Yoongi knew it, there was two cocks in him. Moving at different paces made Yoongi feel lost, and made him feel hot. His body was burning and especially his cheeks as the cocks hit his sweet spot.

Seokjin took the boys cock in his hand and softly started to stroke it. With his other hand, he continued to groap and spank him. "I love your ass baby."

Yoongi knew it and he smiled. He whimpered as he was getting close to his climax.

Yoongi didn't know what happened next. Because all of a sudden, he was in a different room.

This time, the curtain fell all the way down to the floor.

He stood in the room, naked, and waited there as if he knew someone was going to come in.

And someone did come in, the curtain was moved to the side to let a person walk in and then it went back to its place.

It was Jimin who entered, and his cock was hard for Yoongi.

Yoongi walked to him with begging eyes, "can we?"

Jimin smiled and kissed him. "Of course we can." He picked Yoongi up and pressed him against the wall.

He put his cock inside of Yoongi's wet and used hole and fucked into him.

Yoongi moaned loudly as his hole was being used. He liked how Jimin pressed kisses along his neck and collar bone.

Eventually the butterfly kisses turned into harsh ones that left red and purple marks on him. It was truly a beautiful sight as he fucked him.

Jimin stroked the boys cock, "do you wanna cum?"

Yoongi quickly nodded his head, "yes please!"

Yoongi didn't know what happened next.

He woke up in his bed, with the light beaming in his room because of his opened window. He sniffled and shifted in his bed. He was just dreaming.

[based off a real dream your author had last night. I replaced the people in my dream with bts members, also Yoongi is me yk? I just wanna say that the guy in my dream was strangely hot(?!)LMAO]