alphabet boy

vminkook

v- top

jimin- top

jungkook- bottom

TEXT:

Three males were in a red lit room. Two were sitting impatiently, one on the bed and the other on the couch. While the other male was tied up naked on the bed, his wrists to the headboard and his ankles to a pole, not to forget he was blindfolded too.

The tied up boy was drugged and went to sleep, it was by time that he woke up. So at the mean time the two other males got ready.

"Hello?!" There it was. He woke up. He was obviously surprised and worried. "Where am I? Is anyone here? Hello?! Hello?! Where am I?"

Metal clanking against the poles was all everyone heard in the room, well his cries too.

"He woke up," A soft tender boy whispered.

"Shut up!" A deep voice was heard, shutting the tied boy down. "You're making too much noise."

"Tae?" The tied boy spoke up. "Is Jimin here too?"

There was a visible smirk on the two other males. And a not so visible smirk on the tied up boy.

"Wow, good job bunny," Taehyung praised him for a while. Looking back at Jimin who was getting closer to the boy.

"Does baby remember our voices that much?" Jimins voice was such a tease.

He made the boy underneath them squirm.

"Why am I here? And, and naked?" The little boy asked.

"We just wanted to has some fun~" The two older male said in union. Feeling so freaky.

"Why, do I have to have a blindfold on, masters?" Ah, Jimin and Taehyung were so pleased, oh how the little boy turned them on so much.

Jimin especially couldn't handle himself to want to gag the boy until he passed out. But Taehyung wouldn't let him, well at least not right now...

"Why not? More fun I guess." Taehyung chuckled.

There was some whispering going on between Jimin and Taehyung that he couldn't comprehend.

"Hmm, what are you guys- ah wait!" The little boy shuddered as he felt a cold substance wrap around his length.

Jimin smirked as he saw the little one pout knowing what they put on him. He was semi-hard, loving how the boy was also turned on by this.

All boys heard the all too familiar sound of a vibrator, it made the little one squirm once again in his position.

"We're gonna have so much fun with you baby~" Taehyung seductively said, his handsome slick fingers gliding from the boys lips down to his crotch.

"Hm," Was all the little could moan out.

"Can I put it in him?" The little one heard Jimin-ah ask, maybe to Taehyung. To which Taehyung said a small sure.

Jungkook couldn't exactly feel Jimin get in between him since his legs were pretty far apart, but he knew someone was between him once someone touched his pretty pink asshole. Teasing it and licking it. He finally knew it was Jimin once he spoke up.

"God Jungkookie, you've been working out huh," Jimin was touching his muscular thighs, praising his little bunny.

"Jimin-ah, please," He moaned out, already feeling aroused.

Within less than a second Jimin pushed in a large vibrating dildo in him, he set the dildo at the highest level not wanting to go easy on him.

"Hmm fuck, AHhhhaH, NGHh AhH HYuNG NOO!" Jungkook gasped as that one area of his body was in true pain.

Smackkkk

"Master, get it right." Taehyung brutally corrected.

"NOO PleasSE oUTT nO MOre, PleASSssE masTerssS, pleASee. It HUrRts!" Jungkook kept crying and insisting, but deep down he knew how much he was enjoying it.

Out of Taehyungs annoyance, he let Jimin do whatever he pleased with him. Knowing Jimin would want the boy to gag on him.

"Open up baby," Jimin cockily said as he rubbed his his tip on the boys lips as he continued to cry.

Jungkook shook his head but nonetheless opened his mouth as the good boy he was. Forced to take all of Jimin at once, of course gagging on it since Jimin was so big and thiq.

"Hmm yah baby, your mouth is so warm for me." Jimin groaned as he mouth fucked the boy, he was "full" from both ends. Jungkook just wished there was an actual person from the other end, but it still got him hard. Hard enough to already drizzle out pre-cum.