clouded head while being used

namgi

namjoon- top

yoongi- bottom

TEXT:

Namjoon was fucking Yoongi from the back, and he holding onto Yoongi's arms from behind as he ruthlessly used his hole.

Yoongi's legs trembled inbetween Namjoon's thick thighs. And his little cocklett was swinging back and forth, untouched and leaking horribly.

Namjoon was pressing Yoongi's face down on the pillow until his fingers locked into Yoongi's luscious hair and pulled his head up to him. Namjoon got close to his ear while Yoongi continued to whimper uncontrollably.

"I wanna see you fuck yourself on my cock," he grunted.

The boy cried at the words. Namjoon let go of his hair, and threw the boy on the bed, letting go of his weak arms as well.

Yoongi whimpered, sniffling as his mind felt clouded. He moved his hips in circles for a few seconds, his legs still trembling and his chest heaving. He clawed the bed sheets under him as he slowly started to fuck himself on Namjoon's hard cock. His hard cock that was lubed up with lemon flavored lube, the lube helped his cock easily slide in and out of.

The boy bit his lip harshly when his aggressively slapped his ass, "is that all you can do bitch? I didn't train you to take it easy."

He covered his eyes with his hands as he tried to keep this mouth shut because drool kept slipping out. He continued to whimper and sniffle as he fucked himself harder and faster on his cock, his tip hit his sweet spot each time and it was driving him crazy.

Namjoon licked his lips as he watched Yoongi's tiny body swallow his cock with each movement. He threw his bead back as he lowly moaned curse words.

He slapped his ass repeatedly, and always made sure that each hit marked his porcelain skin red. He loved how Yoongi trembled at his touch and cried out loud. He slid out of his wet hole, and replaced it with his long fingers. He quickly finger fucked his ass, you can hear the wet and slapping sounds from it.

Yoongi's body continued to tremble as his hole was continually being used. Namjoon got close to him, marking his slim neck with love marks.