"What do you wanna do, Yang?" Bailey asked.

"Primary and secondary survey, head CT and X-ray." Helena's friend informed as the smaller girl noticed the man counting something on his fingers.

"Ok, page Shepherd when you get there." The resident asked as they began taking off.

"Wait!" The patient asked. "I'm counting the siren whops. We can't go until it reaches 33."

"He also seems to have a touch of OCD." The paramedic informed as they waited.

"Can anyone spell coincidence?" Cristina complained.

——

As Helena wheeled their patient into the elevator, her people by her side, Meredith commented. "I got hot chocolated. The she shepherd hot chocolated me. It's her juju."

"I don't like people who say juju."

"Believe it or not I only found out juju was even a word, like, a year ago." The small girl giggled.

"I say juju." Meredith's patient answered.

"I refuse to believe it's a real word." Helena threw her hands up.

"Juju. Juju, juju, juju..." Cristina and Helena's patient started repeating a lot of times.

"I didn't drink it." The blond intern confessed.

"You're not obligated to honor someone else's juju." The female patient explained.

"I thought you were being friends." Cristina pointed out.

"I am, with him. Do I have to be friends with her too?"

"Maybe." The curly haired intern answered.

"I mean, they are married, so by association, kinda..." The short girl scrunched her nose up slightly.

——

"I was counting the clicks. The turning signal clicks." Helena's patient revealed as she wheeled him into the CT room. "I couldn't move until I hit 333. The light was green, but I couldn't move." Helena looked at him with compassion. "I can't blame them for hitting me."

"How long have you been feeling these compulsions?" The psych doctor asked him.

"All my life, but it's been out of control these past three years. It ruined my marriage, I can't hold a job..." As the intern tried to move the patient to the machine, he asked. "Is it clean? I need to know if it's clean."

"It's very clean, we clean in between each patient." She gave him a reassuring smile.

"Any relatives with OCD?"

"My mother. She killed herself at 38. It ruined her life, now it's ruining mine. Clean, clean, clean?" The man asked Helena again.

"Yes, it's clean, clean, clean." She answered, helping the man move o the machine.

"Thank you. I know it's annoying but I can't help it... Find a Penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck. Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck. Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck..." The man repeated.