Season 2 - Chapter 7: Consent

"I like you...

Taehyung."

The older boy didn't expect Jungkook will confess to him.

"But, I don't think I'm ready to be in a serious relationship with you, yet. I hope you understand, Taehyung. I still need time to be prepared." Jungkook told him.

"I understand, Jungkook." Taehyung simply smiled bitterly.

He drink again while Jungkook was watching him. They continue to drink until the case of beer has nothing left. They were so drunk that Taehyung was so near Jungkook.

He leaned in and pressed his mouth against the younger boy’s. Jungkook was taken aback, he doesn't know what he should do. He didn't expect Taehyung will kiss him out of nowhere. The older pulled away a little bit and looked at him.

"Please" Taehyung uttered enough for Jungkook to understand.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

"I-I will give you consent to touch me, I need you, Jungkook. Please." Taehyung told him looking at him.

Jungkook opened his mouth and let his tongue brush against Taehyung’s closed ones. Taehyung opened his mouth and let Jungkook move his tongue to meet his own.

Breathing out a light moan, he threw his arms around Jungkook’s shoulders and leaned into him. Jungkook moved the blunt out of the way and wrapped an arm around Taehyung’s waste and deepened the kiss.

Tears were falling from Taehyung's eyes. He's being sensitive for obvious reasons. He wanted to feel him for the last time.

------

“Fuck.” Taehyung gasps, as he’s laid down on the bed.

Arousal slammed into him, making him whine and clench his thighs that were wrapped around Jungkook’s waist. Jungkook grinded down into Taehyung with a breathy groan, the rustling of their clothes and the panting between them the only sound in the room.

"Jungkook, please. Please." Taehyung pleaded.

The other male growled and attached his lips to Taehyung’s neck, biting and working his way down till he reached the neck of Taehyung’s shirt. Pulling back, Jungkook urged the other to sit up and strip his shirt off. He quickly pulled Taehyung’s shirt off and pulled him back into a kiss.

Jungkook’s hands roamed the other’s body before settling on Taehyung’s ass. He pulled back and looked at the other. Taehyung stared back at him with dazed eyes and puffy lips slicked with spit, his hair was ruffled in a sexy way that made Jungkook groan softly.

Quickly, they both stripped out of the rest of their clothes. Taehyung gasped as Jungkook bit his neck and rubbed a slicked finger against his hole.

Jungkook rubbed softly at it first and smoothed his way in. Taehyung moaned and grinded up against the other male, wanting to find some type of friction against his aching cock.

One finger turned into two, then three. He sobbed out, gripping the younger boy’s shoulders desperately. Jungkook moaned and pulled the other into a kiss, and pushed him down onto his back before sitting back in between the other male's legs.

"I love you," Jungkook gasped, nudging the hole with his cock.

Taehyung sobbed and grinded back against the feeling. Jungkook kissed him one last time, before thrusting into him, making the other choke and arch their back.

Fuck, he was so big. Taehyung could never get over how big Jungkook was. How he could fill the other up so nicely that he could feel him for days afterward. He gasped out and Jungkook slowly pulled back and then thrust forward, knocking Taehyung’s breath out of his chest.

A rhythm was set quickly, making Taehyung whine with every hit to his prostate. Jungkook groaned and pulled back, hitching Taehyung’s legs higher on his hips. The sudden movement made Taehyung cry out, moving his hands toward Jungkook’s stomach.

“K-Kookie!” He sobbed out, feeling the other male starting to thrust faster than before. 

Jungkook grabbed the other wrist and pulled him towards him as he fuck into the other harder. Taehyung’s moans got higher, his head thrashing against the bed. 

He whined, feeling Jungkook let go of his wrists and haul him up into sitting on his lap. The new angle made Jungkook’s cock slide deeper, making Taehyung grip the other male's shoulders desperately as he threw his head back with a cry.

He lifted himself up and dropped down with a moan, slowly picking up speed. Taehyung soon started to tire out, and just grinded himself downwards, desperate little sobs leaving his lips. 

Jungkook cooed, lifting his hands from Taehyung’s hips to his face, and wiping away the tears.

"Please, please, please." Taehyung sobbed, so tired and desperate.

Jungkook leaned to kiss Taehyung’s forehead and trailed kisses down to his lips. Taehyung mouthed back at him, hands leaving Jungkook’s shoulders and moving up to his hair, gripping it lightly. Jungkook moved his hands back down to Taehyung’s hips and started thrusting, making the other male pull back with a shout.

He started thrusting faster when he felt Taehyung tighten around him, knowing it would only take a little bit more until he came. Taehyung shoved his face into the crook of Jungkook’s neck to muffle his screams.

He fucked into Taehyung harder and felt the other tighten around him and shudder, before going limp. He kept thrusting, Taehyung giving tiny mewls from overstimulation, and came with a groan. Jungkook gently laid the other down and lay next to him, kissing him softly.

Later on, it was already 4 am when Taehyung woke up with a headache. The alcohol hit him hard, he looked beside him and saw Jungkook. A bitter smile formed on his lips.

He stood up from the bed and arranged his stuff. He makes sure he was clean and everything was prepared. Once he was done with his clothes, he looked at Jungkook and tears fell from his eyes.

He silently cried as he can hoping he wouldn't wake up Jungkook. He walked beside the bed where Jungkook was.

"I love you too, Jungkook." He whispered and pecked Jungkook's forehead.

He also left a kiss on the younger boy's lips. He took his luggage and went out of the cabin. He glanced at the cabin with a sad smile. He left the cabin with all of his stuff and luggage, leaving Jungkook behind.

-----

Only 5 chapters are left so happy or sad ending?