Chapter 5: Surprise

Chapter 5: Surprise

Taehyung was kind of surprised when he heard what Jungkook just said about the hickies. It's not like he wants to show them to everyone, it's just he didn't notice them earlier.

He bit his bottom lip and shooked his head. Maybe, his boss wasn't in a good mood that's why he is bitter.

While Jungkook was in his office, it was obvious that he was mad. His grip was tightened around the pen he was holding. He was looking at Taehyung through the window where he could see his secretary.

He can't help but get insane seeing those disgusting marks all over Taehyung's neck. He hates them, that should be his marks not from his midget boyfriend.

"I'll take you one day." He muttered under his breath.

-----

Taehyung was confused, he can hear murmurs in his area. He stood up to check what was happening yet he only can see crowded people.

"What's happening, noona?" He asked the team department leader of the research, Yuna.

"I heard there's a handsome guy who came here with a bouquet of flowers and a lunch box, isn't he a sweet guy?" Yuna giggled.

"Just because of that? You guys should be silent, or else, our CEO will get mad." Taehyung told them knowing Jungkook wasn't in the mood right now.

"Oh, he's coming on our way!" Yuna squeaked when the so-called handsome guy was going her way.

Taehyung's eyes widened seeing his boyfriend, Jimin walking in front of him wearing formal clothes. He felt heat rush to his cheeks noticing how handsome his boyfriend was.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Taehyung was surprised to see him, he didn't expect it.

"I brought you your lunch, I'm worried because you didn't eat earlier that's why I decided to bring your lunch here." Jimin stated.

"You should have at least texted me, so I could welcome you." Taehyung muttered while pouting.

"I was about to do that but I want to surprise you, don't you like it? Did I disturb you?" Jimin asked.

"Of course, I like it. You didn't disturb me. I- I was just surprised, hyung." Taehyung replied looking at Jimin with his doe eyes while his boyfriend cooed at his cuteness.

"I'm glad you like it, here's my gift for you." Jimin extends his hand with the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you for this, hyung." Taehyung smiled accepting the gift.

"What's with this commotion?"

They flinched except for Jimin when they heard their boss's voice. They went back to their own work while Taehyung bit his bottom lip.

"What's happening here, secretary Kim?" Jungkook asked once again.

Taehyung swallowed hard, for some reason, he can feel Jungkook's breath on his nape and it sent a shiver down to his spine which Jimin notice.

"Are you the boss here?" Jimin suddenly asked pulling Taehyung beside him so he could see Jungkook properly.

"Yes, and who are you?" Jungkook replied, glancing at Jimin's hand that was holding Taehyung's right wrist.

"I'm Park Jimin, the son of the CEO of Celestine Enterprises, and you are?" Jimin introduced himself and extended his hand to shake it with Jungkook.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the CEO." Jungkook accepted Jimin's hand, yet, he tightened his grip around Jimin's hand.

He was so cold, Taehyung can see how serious and stern his boss's face was.

"I'm sorry for making a commotion here, I just wanted to check on my boyfriend, I hope you don't mind." Jimin grinned, pulling his hand away.

"I actually mind, don't you see how busy this company was?" Jungkook inquired poking his tongue in his inner cheeks.

"I saw, I didn't expect that they will react just by surprising my boyfriend." Jimin suppressed the word 'my boyfriend' for some reason, his tone was possessive.

"Next time, don't come during their work hours, you're disturbing my workers here. And my secretary is busy as well. His time should be focused on me only." Jungkook also suppressed the word 'my secretary' as if Taehyung was his.

"Don't worry, this won't happen again. Maybe, next time, give them a break too. These last two days, my boyfriend went home late just because of you. And I heard you waste his time for nothing." Jimin snickered.

Taehyung can sense their heated conversation, he knows this won't be good if they continue.

"Hyung, let's just go to my office and talk there instead. Sir Jeon, it's my break time, I hope I can have some time with him." Taehyung meddles with their conversation.

"Okay, make sure to go back to your work after that. And, please leave the company if you don't need something else, Mr. Park." Jungkook stated.

He left them alone while Taehyung sighed in relief, he was glad that they didn't get into a fight. He dragged Jimin into his office so they get less attention. His office was different from his desk in front of Jungkook's office.

"He's bastard, isn't he?" Jimin asked when they were inside Taehyung's office.

"Sometimes, but he can be kind mostly when he's in the good mood." Taehyung uttered.

"When are you going to resign here? Didn't you tell me that you want to work under my dad's company?" Jimin suddenly inquired.

"I was just waiting for your dad's notice and their email to me. Why did you suddenly ask?" Taehyung retorted asking.

"Nothing, I don't like you being here. I don't like your boss as well. It will be better if you work with dad so I can make sure that you will be taken care of while I'm far from you. And no one will get mad if I visit you, unlike here." Jimin stated, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled, no wonder why he loves Jimin so much. Jimin takes care of him even though he's far or not. And also, their parents both sides accepted their relationship without having a hard time.

"Don't worry, hyung, that will happen one day. For now, let me work here so I could provide for our future."

He smiled and hugged Jimin, Jimin hugged him back and pecked his earlobe without knowing that Jungkook was listening through the whole time.