Season 2: Chapter 5 - That person

Taehyung starts working in the restaurant that Marie owned. The work as a cashier is not that hard but he's still learning. He got 2 weeks left before his visa ended. He decided to work overnight to be able to get the money he needed to pay for his ticket.

"Taehyung, is everything alright there?" Marie asked checking each employee if everything was going well.

"Yeah" Taehyung smiled and put the money in.

"Good, if there's something wrong, please talk to the manager and she will help you." Marie smiled and patted his shoulder.

Taehyung hums in response and continues to take the customer's order. Once his shift ended, he stand outside of the restaurant. He was waiting for Jungkook to pick him up. He actually doesn't want to but Jungkook insists.

And now, he doesn't have any choice but to follow him because Jungkook will kick him out of the cabin if he rejected him.

"Taehyung, you're still here."

He heard Marie's voice, he looked behind him and Marie stood beside him.

"Uh, yeah, I'm waiting for Jungkook to pick me." Taehyung replied.

"I see, are you and Jungkook okay now? I mean the relationship between you two." Marie asked.

"Huh, ah, we're fine, I guess." Taehyung muttered.

"You know what, you're so lucky to have Jungkook." Marie uttered.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung inquired.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, I like Jungkook more than a friend." Marie replied.

"Yeah, I know that, he told me." Taehyung said.

"Really? I expected that anyway. He is the person who will be honest to his partner." Marie giggled.

"He is, but most of the time he is stubborn." Taehyung smiled

"But you know what, he is the type of guy that everyone will like. And I'm one of them. He's handsome, got a good physique, has a proper job, kind person, loving guy, and so on.

I can't help but get stunned by his physical appearance when he came inside my restaurant. Trust me, I'm not the only one who was amazed by his handsome but most of the employees and customers were staring at him.

I'm so glad when he kept visiting and eating in my restaurant. Besides helping me to gain more attraction in my restaurant but also get close to my heart. I want to know him more that's why I decided to befriend him.

It's not hard to do because he's friendly and seems to be a joyful person. But every time to will get close to him, you will notice the sadness in his eyes.

Since I developed my feelings for him, I wanted to change those eyes in pure happiness. I thought, confessing to him will help him. But I confessed to the wrong time. He told me he still love the person he left in Seoul. He got away from Seoul to hold himself accountable.

He thinks going away and letting off the person he loves was mere punishment for him and he deserved to get hurt for what he did to ruin and hurt that person's relationship.

He wasn't ready yet to accept someone's feelings besides that person. That person was the only person he truly love. He also said that he doesn't regret letting go of that person because he knew that person will be happy.

You know what, believe it or not, I fell in love harder because of that. He was the best loving person I've ever known. But I know my limit and it was obvious that he doesn't like me at all that's why I didn't pursue him because I know I don't have a chance to win his heart.

And when I saw who that person is, I can't deny that he has a reason why he loved that person so much. Who won't love you, Taehyung?"

"Huh? What?" Taehyung was taken aback.

"If I know you more, I will surely love you." Marie chuckled.

Suddenly, they heard the honk of the car.

"Oh, it must be Jungkook, I should get going. I have to go to my blind date." Marie smiled and walked away.

The car stopped right in front of Taehyung. Jungkook came out of the car.

"Get inside." Jungkook told him.

Taehyung nodded his head and went inside the car followed by Jungkook. But Taehyung noticed a bouquet of flowers in the passenger seat.

"That girl earlier with you, isn't she Marie?" Jungkook asked while driving.

"Right, we just talked about something." Taehyung sighed.

"Really? I'm glad you two got closed. By the way, are you comfortable in that workplace?" Jungkook inquired.

"Yeah, they are friendly and I'm adjusting to my new environment. It's a little bit of hassle but I can say the experience was good." Taehyung uttered.

"That's good to hear, I'm sure you will like that place more." Jungkook smiled.

"By the way, who's that flower for?" Taehyung asked about the flowers.

"Ah, I bought them because they are beautiful. Do you like them?" Jungkook retorted.

"Yes, are you going to give them to someone?" Taehyung asked.

"No one, I just like them that's why I bought them. But since you like them, you can have them." Jungkook stated.

"You really like wasting your money for nothing." Taehyung shook his head.

Jungkook stopped the car and took the bouquet of flowers giving it to Taehyung.

"I can't help it tho, they are beautiful and I'm not wrong that you will like them." Jungkook giggled.

"Still, try not to waste your money just because you find something beautiful." Taehyung chided him.

"Sorry, Mr. Kim, I won't do that again. And let this one pass, at least I gave them to you. It's not that really waste." Jungkook replied teasingly.

"Ah, whatever you say, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled at his comment and simply drive again. When they arrived in the cabin, Jungkook came out first and opened the door car for Taehyung. Jungkook went inside first while Taehyung looked at the flowers.

He hopes Jungkook won't give him something like this anymore because he was going to leave at any moment.