Season 2: Chapter 12 - END

Today is a special day for Taehyung, he was excited to meet the special someone and person that is close to his heart.

"Taehyung, son, wake up, didn't you tell me to wake up early today?" Eunsa woke him up since he is still sleeping.

"What time is it?" Taehyung sleepily asked while nuzzling his face on his pillow and squishing the other pillow on both of his legs.

"It's 8:30 am, why? Should I wake you up early than that?" Eunsa responded.

"What?!"

Taehyung screamed and jolted up from the bed.

"What's up with you?" Eunsa was shocked and confused.

"Oh no, he will come at 9:00!"

Taehyung rushed into his bathroom leaving his confused mother. He immediately takes a quick bath and still makes sure that he looks good for today.

He went out of the bathroom and wore the outfit he prepared. He looked at the mirror beside his cabinet to check if everything is okay with his outfit.

He grabbed his phone and necessities before leaving his room

He grabbed his phone and necessities before leaving his room. He went downstairs and saw his parents in the dining area.

"Taehyung, come on, join us." Eunsa invited him for their breakfast.

"I'm sorry, I can't today, mom. I have a date, I'm already late." Taehyung said when he is near the door.

"Okay, make sure to come back safe." Eunsa reminded him.

"I will" Taehyung screamed and went out of the house.

He parked a cab and went inside. He told the driver to go to the Incheon Airport and the driver started to drive. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the time. It was still early and he got a message from the person he will pick up at the airport. His phone rang and immediately answer it.

"Hi, where are you?"  He started the conversation with a smile plastered on his lips.

"I'm already in the airport, the plane landed 5 minutes ago, how about you?"

"I'm sorry, I woke up late but don't worry, I'm already in the cab. I'm going there now." Taehyung responded.

"It's okay, I'll wait for you then. Make sure to text me first so I can know that you are already here."

"Sure, see you there." Taehyung giggled.

"See you too, love."

Taehyung felt heat rose to his cheeks when he heard that. He can't but felt giddy, he badly wants to see him right now that's why he offered to go to the airport and pick him up.