Chapter 1: Ideal

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 1: Ideal

Jungkook Jeon is a perfect CEO, he got everything he wants and he was also a successful businessman. His face and personality were perfect that no one can deny.

He got admired by a lot of people because of his achievement. The news and headlines were only about his success. They can't even get or make an issue for him.

Most of the people surrounding him believe that maybe he might have a perfect relationship. However, they were wrong about the rumor because Jeon Jungkook can't get or have a relationship he wanted.

No one can fit his ideal type except his secretary.

Kim Taehyung is the most blessed human as if he was god's favorite creation. His physical appearance was the definition of perfection that everyone got jealous of.

He has a good personality that makes everyone befriend him. He is also bubbly and a social butterfly person. Most of the people he met wanted to date him. But unfortunately, he was already taken by Park Jimin, the luckiest person and the only one who makes Taehyung flush and fall in love with him.

Jungkook was currently doing his work, typing on his computer, and calculating the data of sales. He was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in" Jungkook yelled.

The door was opened revealing the most beautiful and handsome person that Jungkook had seen in his life. And the only person who can make beat his heart.

"Mr. Jeon." Taehyung started as he approached Jungkook.

Jungkook mentally slapped himself for drooling over Taehyung's face.

"Yes?" Jungkook responded as if he didn't simp on Taehyung earlier.

"I have your schedule today." Taehyung said and gave the copy of the schedule.

Jungkook takes it and looks at it.

"This day you have a meeting with Mr. Han and lunch with Ms. Ong. She wants to tell you about the corporation and project you wanted." Taehyung stated.

"What about the contract with Joseph Ching?" Jungkook inquired flipping it on the other page.

"That's already taken care of, Mr. Jeon. All we have to do now is show our ideas to them when they come to visit here. And if I'm not wrong, they already set up the schedule for next week." Taehyung retorted.

"That's good to hear, when will I see my doctor?" Jungkook asked

"He told me that you don't have an appointment with him. All you have to do now is relax and don't overwork yourself, Mr. Jeon after you finish your work. Do you have any questions?" Taehyung retorted inquiring.

"No, everything is fine, you may return to your work, Mr. Kim. Thank you." Jungkook said smiling.

"All right, Mr. Jeon. Just call me if you need something. I'll go now." Taehyung responded.

He bowed down his head and then walked out of the office. Jungkook has a confused expression on his face when he looks at Taehyung. He notice how Taehyung looks so giggly and energetic when they were talking.

He is also giggly today, Taehyung was always giggly but today seems to be different

"What happened to him?" Jungkook wondered while watching Taehyung through his office.

Taehyung went to get Jungkook a cup of coffee even though Jungkook didn't order him to do it, he knew Jungkook would tell later.

He was glad that he'll be able to spend time with his boyfriend after his work. It barely happened to them that's why he was so excited and prepared for it. He also makes sure that he will finish his work so he won't think of anything or no one will bother their date.

Taehyung's phone vibrated and he immediately took his phone. He was smiling when he saw who was it. He reads the message after turning it on.

Jimin
Make sure you're free because all for the date is ready now.
2:34 PM
Message sent

Taehyung
Sure, I'll text you right away when I'm done.
2:36 PM
Message sent

Jimin
That's good, I'll pick you up. I love you
2:37 PM
Message sent

Taehyung
Okay, I love you too
2:37 PM
Message Sent

Seen

Taehyung chuckled; they don't usually date because they're both too busy. But they make sure that their night will fill with love by cuddling and kissing each other.

Taehyung sets down the cup on the coffee maker and waits for it.

"You're so giggly today, Mr. Kim." Jungha grinned standing beside Taehyung.

"What do you mean by that? I'm always like this." Taehyung smiled while blushing.

"Aish, don't lie on me, Mr. Kim. Today is different, does Mr. Jeon kiss you already?" Jungha snickered.

"What? Of course not, don't say stuff like that. He will don't like it, besides, I have a boyfriend." Taehyung stated.

"Really? I thought Mr. Jeon was your boyfriend?" Jungha inquired confusedly.

"No, I'm already taken, and I guess Mr. Jeon too? I'm not sure. And what makes you think Mr. Jeon is my boyfriend? He looks not gay tho. I bet he's straight." Taehyung stated.

"It's because he so sweet towards you and you're his favorite. And you're always on his side." Jungha muttered.

"That's because I'm his secretary, that's really common." Taehyung giggled.

"Really? You two aren't together." Jungha asked pouting.

"Yes, my boyfriend wants to date me that's why I'm glad." Taehyung replied smiling.

"That's great, I hope you enjoy it." Jungha simply said.

"Thank you, I'll go now." Taehyung uttered.

"Okay, bye!" Jungha said and walked away. 

Taehyung went back to Jungkook's office while carrying the coffee. He opened the door of Jungkook's office.

"Mr. Jeon, here's your coffee." Taehyung said.

"Thank you, just put it down on the table." Jungkook uttered.

He set the mug on a nearby table. Jungkook gave him permission to leave, and he did so. Jungkook isn't a coffee lover, he just wants to see Taehyung.

Taehyung went back to his seat and scanned himself in the mirror.

"Beautiful." Jungkook murmured while his lips curving upwards.

He was watching and admiring Taehyung. He can't help but smile, he shooked his head and went back to his work. Taehyung smiled and clasped his hand. He stretches his arms then he also went back to his work excited it will end soon.