Chapter 2: Stop

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 2: Stop

They were busy but Taehyung still looks so optimistic. He was so enthusiastic like he loves what he was doing right now. Jungkook really noticed what was happening to Taehyung.

He saw how Taehyung was blushing while glancing at his phone.

Jungkook stands up when he felt that he need to pee then he went out of his office.

"Ah, where are you going Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked and he stand up from his seat.

"Restroom, wanna come with me?" Jungkook snickered and his hands were in his pocket.

"Huh?" Taehyung responded confusedly in what he heard.

"Just kidding Mr. Kim, I had to pee. Just continue your work." Jungkook smiled ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"Okay" Taehyung smiled back bowing his head.

Jungkook went into the elevator, while waiting inside, he accidentally eavesdropping the two employees who went inside too not noticing Jungkook's presence. He heard his employee murmuring.

He was about to ignore them but he heard something interesting.

"I have a tea for you about Kim Taehyung." The guy employee started.

"What Is it? I'm interested." The girl uttered excitedly.

"I heard Taehyung had a boyfriend." He responded and glanced at the girl beside him.

"Huh? Who? I'm surprised to hear that, I thought he's single." She asked confused yet interested.

"I don't know but, I heard too that he had a date later. That's why he looks excited to finish his work." He stated.

"Maybe your right, he's blooming and looks excited earlier. Wow, I can't believe someone already owns the most perfect and beautiful secretary heart." She muttered.

"Yep you're right, He's lucky to have the Kim Taehyung. I mean Taehyung is so beautiful and handsome at the same time, I hope he takes care of him. If he didn't, he will waste the most precious human." He sighed.

Suddenly the elevator opened, they look behind them and their eyes widened when they saw their CEO who wearing a stern face.

"Work first before talking about nonsense." Jungkook grumbled.

His hands balled in a fist, his tongue was poking in his cheek, he felt mad and jealous. He slammed the door when he went inside the restroom. He looks at the mirror, eyes burning because of jealousy.

"Bullshit" Jungkook grumbled sternly then punched the sink.

He doesn't know that Taehyung had a boyfriend and he doesn't like it. That should be him not another guy.

"Let's see if you can go home." Jungkook smirked.

He just smirks when an evil plan popped into his mind.

Taehyung looks at his phone and smiles softly.

Jimin
Are you sure, you going back home early?
10:03 PM
Sent

Taehyung
I'm so sure of that, We don't have a lot of work, I have already finished everything I had to finish.
10:04 PM
Sent

Jimin
I hope so, We didn't have time for each other. I hope we can have a proper date. It's been a while.
10:05 PM
Sent

Taehyung
Don't worry, everything will be fine. I love you.
10:06 PM
Sent

Jimin
I love you too
10:07 PM

Seen

Taehyung smiled, he was really excited about their date. He heard footsteps and saw Jungkook.

"Mr. Kim, Take an overtime." Jungkook suddenly said.

"Huh, why?" Taehyung responded confusedly.

"Because I said so, we have a meeting with Ms. Ma. Maybe she'll go late so we need to wait for her." Jungkook simply replied.

"But Mr. Jeon, we don't have a meeting with her and besides, you can meet her alone without me." Taehyung said kind of sad.

"I need you there Mr. Kim, that's part of your work. Are you complaining?" Jungkook retorted inquiring. 

"Buh-but, I-I have a pla--" Taehyung was interrupted biting his bottom lip

"Just do it, do you understand?" Jungkook inquired.

"Y-yes" Taeyung sighed in defeat and his smile turn into a sad one.

"Good, I'm glad you know what you should do first." Jungkook said.

Jungkook smirked and he went into his office, he will make sure to stop that stupid, fucking, useless date.

Taehyung sighs then he sat down. His tears were forming in his eyes, he was sniffling, looking down on the ground while fidgeting his fingers.

He doesn't know how to message his boyfriend, he feels embarrassed. He was so sorry for giving false hope to his boyfriend, Jimin.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung sniffled and wipe his tears.

He has a bit of pout on his lips while looking at his phone. Jungkook looks through the glass wall.

"Cute" Jungkook mumbled then he started to type.

Taehyung waiting for Ms. Ma's arrival, he wants to leave but as a secretary, he needs to stay at his boss's side. He had to do his work. He keep looking at his phone to see the time, he was tapping his feet on the ground and biting his trembling lips.

He stood up when Jungkook come out of his office.

"Mr. Kim, I want you to turn off your phone for a while so you can focus on the meeting. Do you want me to hide it?" Jungkook inquired.

"Why Mr. Jeon? You don't have to worry, I can focus on the meeting. You don't need to take my phone away." Taehyung insisted.

"I'm not sure about that, Mr. Kim, I saw you earlier and I was watching you, you keep using your phone during your work time. I will feel relief if you will surrender your phone to me." Jungkook stated.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm not new here, you know how much I will treasure my work time. Please, don't take my phone away. I'm so sorry for using my phone, I won't do that again." Taehyung apologized.

"This is an important meeting for me, Mr. Kim. I don't want you to ruin it just because of that damn phone. Just give it to me so I can tell Ms. Ma to start the meeting." Jungkook said sternly.

Taehyung surrender his phone, Jungkook went back into his office not noticing the tears falling in Taehyung's eyes.