Chapter 6: I'm glad you know

Taehyung clipped the files he finished, put them inside his drawer, and stretched his arms. Finally, he finished his work, thank god. He looked up at the clock behind him and noticed it was already 11:30 pm. He stood up from his chair and grabbed his coat on the hook.

He wore it, he was excited to go home because his boyfriend, Jimin will pick him up. It's been a while since Jimin did that and not gonna lie, he missed that. He glanced at Jungkook's office and saw that he was still busy.

He sighed thinking about why Jungkook was a workaholic, he was sure Jungkook can find a lot of people that he can date but his boss seems not to care about it. He barely care about dating stuff, even though Taehyung set him up with some date, it ended up failing.

He walked in front of Jungkook's office and knocked on the door. He opened it when he heard Jungkook say 'Come in'. He saw Jungkook looking at him.

"Sir, I'm going now." Taehyung uttered bowing his head.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, secretary Kim." Jungkook simply said and looked back at the paperwork he was working on.

Taehyung hums and left the office, he noticed that there are no people inside the company since they are not used to doing overtime because of some rumors that they will see a ghost if they stay longer in the company which was funny for Taehyung because he never experienced that kind of stuff.

He was standing at the entrance of the company, tapping his feet on the ground while waiting for Jimin. He saw a familiar car stop in front of him and the window rolled down, seeing Jungkook inside.

"Secretary Kim, do you want me to drive you? It seems that you are waiting for nothing." Jungkook offered.

"No thanks, sir, hyung just called me and he said that he was near." Taehyung replied.

Yet, Jungkook came out of his car and stand in front of Taehyung.

"Are you sure, secretary Kim? It's dangerous for you to stay longer here." Jungkook retorted.

"It's really okay, sir, besides, I'm used to it now." Taehyung uttered.

"Come on, secretary Kim, it's cold here, you might get sick." Jungkook insisted.

However, they heard a honk of a car, Taehyung looked at his left side and saw it was Jimin's car. Jimin came out of the car while holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Babe, I'm sorry, did I make you wait?" Jimin said while walking beside Taehyung and pecked his cheeks.

"No, I'm fine." Taehyung smiled accepting the bouquet.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a hint of sternness in his eyes.

"What are you doing with him?" Jimin asked Taehyung but he was glaring at Jungkook.

"Ah, sir was just being concerned about me because he thought you won't come that's why he offered me to ride with him." Taehyung explained to clarify the situation.

"I'm glad that you are concerned about my boyfriend, but you don't have to do that, I can take care of him." Jimin smiled fake as he can and encircled his hand behind Taehyung.

Jungkook glared at his hand before he looked at him.

"Sure, make sure to take care of him, or else, I'll take your position." Jungkook smirked going inside his car.

He drove away, tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

"That bastard..."

Jimin was about to attack Jungkook but Taehyung stopped him, grabbing his left arm.

"Just don't mind him, hyung, I'm sure he didn't mean to say that. Let's just go home, please." Taehyung uttered.

Jimin sighed, pushing his hair to the back.

"Let's go." Jimin said dragging Taehyung into his car.

He opened the door car for Taehyung and the blue-haired boy got inside beside the driver's seat, followed by his boyfriend.

-----

"I'll tell dad to accept so you can change your work soon." Jimin suddenly mentioned while they were walking inside their house.

"If you do that, I'm sure if they find out that you are my boyfriend, they will think that I'm just using you. Let's just wait until your dad accepted me." Taehyung retorted.

"I don't care, I want you to leave that bastard company, I hate him." Jimin grumbled.

"Hyung, are you jealous?" Taehyung asked trying to hide his smile.

"Yes, I am, that bastard was obviously that he likes you. He's making a move, Taehyung." Jimin gritted his teeth.

Taehyung chuckled, he put down the bouquet of flowers on top of the table and hugged Jimin.

"There's nothing to be jealous about, hyung. Even though he likes me, I don't like him. I only want you, you're the only person I love." Taehyung stated.

"I love you too, I trust you but not that bastard. He's suspicious to me, I'm sure he won't stop until he gets you." Jimin grunts.

"There's no way I will let him fool me, hyung. He won't get me away from you because I'm all yours. Besides, we just need to wait a little bit for your dad's company to accept me." Taehyung retorted, looking at him.

"I'm glad that you know you're mine." Jimin smirked, cupping the blue-haired boy's cheeks and pecking his lips.

"So, don't mind him, okay? Don't get stressed or else you'll get old, we're not getting married yet." Taehyung giggled.

"That will happen soon, baby, trust me." Jimin smiled and kissed Taehyung.

Taehyung gladly kissed him back and held him tightly.

-----

Jungkook who was upper half naked, watching them through the screen, sitting on the couch while the red light was on and holding a vape in his right hand. He blew the smoke, creating a circle shape.

He tightened his grip around the bottle of beer he was holding in his right hand. He threw it on the screen due to anger and jealousy.

"You're mine, Taehyung, only mine!" Jungkook grumbled.

Even though the room was dark, his veins obviously can see through his hands. He looked back at the screen which luckily was still alive. He will have Taehyung soon.

Possessive CEO (VMINKOOK)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें